Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Picked this up used about 2 years ago but never shot it. Rifle would pass for new. $550 + shipping and the price is firm and not interested in any trades. I don't have the original box. PM me your email address and I can send photos. The deal is you pay me for the rifle then it will be shipped. Once shipped I will notify you how much you owe me for shipping and you can send me a check. I expect you to honor your word and pay the shipping charges. If you live in AK or HI send me $30 as a partial payment for shipping and the balance after I notify you of the difference.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Sounds reasonable for the transaction. But a few more details would be nice too.
1. What model of CZ is it?
2. Are you the original owner or did you get from someone else 2 years ago? If not original, any ideas on round count?
3. "Pass for new" seems to mean it has been in the safe and likely has some very minor handling/storing marks? Would that be correct?
4. Are you shipping this yourself or are you shipping from one of your local FFL's? (This makes a difference on the recieving end, not all FFL's will accept private shipments.)

thanks for the clarifications.

You can never be too prepared. Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”

The prudent Campfirer trains and prepares.
S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ColTemp
Sounds reasonable for the transaction. But a few more details would be nice too.
1. What model of CZ is it? Its a 527, the only left handed model CZ has made
2. Are you the original owner or did you get from someone else 2 years ago? If not original, any ideas on round count? If you read the ad again it states I purchased it used so I dont know the round count
3. "Pass for new" seems to mean it has been in the safe and likely has some very minor handling/storing marks? Would that be correct? No, it has no stock defects, that's why I said it would pass for new.
4. Are you shipping this yourself or are you shipping from one of your local FFL's? (This makes a difference on the recieving end, not all FFL's will accept private shipments.) Of course I am shipping it myself, that's why I said I would only charge the actual shipping charges.

thanks for the clarifications.

Is that OK with you Mr Internet editor? If it aint, I don't care.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Interesting sales technique... Good luck.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Sounds like a very nice rifle and a clear ad presenting it. FYI - Most on here selling items are more than willing to entertain questions and provide reasonable answers. It's the critics, tire-kickers, and general azzholes that get sharp responses.

Bump for a good guy.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

TBS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dingmo
Interesting sales technique... Good luck.

No Sh-it!!!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
They make two versions of the left hand rifles. The Lux has the hogback stock with the Schnabel forend, and iron sights and the American is the straight stock and no sights.

Have both and they are nice rifles!

Bump for the wolfe...

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Interesting sales technique? Maybe, but if ColTemp had any interest in the rifle he would of asked for photos and sent me a pm. He has 3 posts on this forum and 2 were suggestions for editing ads.
The rifle is the American version. Barrel is 22 inches long with a twist rate of 1 in 12.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,987 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,186
Posts18,465,749
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.