Print Thread
Hop To
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
CNBC is evidently playing the Celebrity Apprentice MaRathon for the weekend....

What a bunch of wankers....

Well, the jokes on them.. when the marathon is over, Trump is still going to be President of the USA...

get use to it lefties... YOU LOST!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why does that make them wankers?

Why are they playing The Apprentice?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think they are doing it to show Trump as just a TV icon rich guy, essential saying he isn't presidential...

that is why I call them a bunch of wankers...

as far as it being on.. they don't have any thing else lined up.... like they have been broadcasting Pro Hitlery anti Trump stuff for so long... now they don't have anything else to play, so they are doing re runs...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ahh. I figure it's Trumps show, he's probably making money every episode they run.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Ahh. I figure it's Trumps show, he's probably making money every episode they run.

No doubt. He'd not have the contracts written any other way. Would you in his position?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Would be kinda funny that they were running it to make fun of him, all the while he's busy collecting royalties from their airing it...

I can see a liberal oversight like that happening...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been watching.

For the network it is gold to have a reality show featuring a sitting CIC. I'm thinking expensive time for advertising. When the network dropped Trump over some spoken innuendo it was probably the biggest programming f*up since cancelling Star Trek.

For Trump, the Apprentice was quite possibly the best audition for the presidency anyone could have ever had. No better illustration of how the guy thinks, makes decisions, and what his thought process is.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 240NMC, 69 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,655
Posts18,455,579
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.