Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
There's no question that a coup is underway via the intel services.

What is still a question is whether they are rooting out a traitor who colluded with our chief global rival to get elected, or whether this is some some of partisan bullsït. My strong hunch is the former. I think they are closing the pincers on the Trump administration, and letting them hang themselves with their own lies, just as they did with Flynn. I think they've got him. Being smart, deliberate, and I believe patriotic, they are playing this slowly and carefully. Can't really take out a POTUS any other way than slowly, carefully, legally, and with ironclad proof.... I think it's coming.

A few days ago I was predicting President Pence. I will now change that. I think he goes down too. President Ryan within calender year 2017 is my call. And if the Trump campaign can be PROVEN to have been in collusion with Russia in their electoral interference I support it 100%. We CANNOT have a POTUS who did that. Period. Surely y'all agree.

What a clusterfück. For the record, while this is very entertaining, it sure ain't what *I* want... I want Trump's economic ideas to get a chance. I was against NAFTA from day one and while protectionism is clearly flawed... it might be LESS flawed than, oh you know, giving away your whole industrial base and turning your citizens into burger-flippers. Just sayin'. crazy

Putin has punked us, people. He wins regardless of the outcome. He has either a) penetrated the highest levels of our government; b) is about to TAKE DOWN an administration, or c) completely neutered a president while creating massive societal upheaval here. Or all three. Win/win/win.

We been owned.
Suck Trump's ass you [bleep] pussy.

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by BarryC
This may be "deep state" but I guarantee the Democrats are involved in this, 0bama and the Clinton's. Those fuggers have absolutely no morals and there is nothing I'd put past them.

Barry, WE, all of us, need to understand that there is NO such thing as "The Democratic Party" anymore. Long gone and for a long time.

There is only the present day Republican Party and "The Globalist Party".

You have the Deep State globalists vs. nationalistic, "fly over" patriots. Pretty simple, actually. It's the spin that muddies the water and makes it seem complicated.

I loved Trumps press conference where he called out the media. The ratings on that one had to be thru the roof.

They're sputtering and spinning, fun to watch their reactions.

This conflict is just getting warmed up.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I watched Hannity's interview with the D.C. lawyer last night, and he opined that it will not be hard to find the leak, provided the Attorney General swings his big stick.

Call a grand jury, then issue subpoenas. The number of people who had access and opportunity is small, he says. I don't know if he's right, but I agree that this needs to be done in public. With a big club. With severe consequences, like 30 year prison terms in Leavenworth.

Spot on.

I think we've not heard the last of this.

The wheels of justice grind slowly but exceedingly fine... grin

Stay tuned.

DF

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am sick of racists blaming Jews! Why don't you go hide under a rock.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Yeah, that Churchill fellow is just awful.

IC B2

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 6MMWASP, 44automag, 5sdad, 10 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 746 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,174
Posts18,465,403
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.