Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kellory
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by kellory
Those cattle were taken and quite a few killed, without due process. They were not released, they were taken back.
Depriving a man of property and livelyhood, requires court action. (Which didn't happen.)
Bundy's son was tazored twice, while trying to talk with them. I followed the live broadcasts, the live feeds, and the news. The news kept changing.
The Bundy's were arrogant did willfully break the law, by doing a backburn on thier own land (violating a "no burn" order, it got away from them, and burned onto federal land. They had other options, but chose the fastest and easiest method.
The Bundy's did do wrong, but the BLM did much worse.
Watch the recorded live feeds if you can find them. The BLM had guns pointed alot.
As for the sniper....he was mugging for a camera most of the time. I would say the cameraman gave him away, not the spotter. He had a narrow gap between two concrete barriers, IIRC, and prone on the bridge. Very little to see at all.
Drain the swamp, dismantle the BLM swat team. It serves no good purpose.

You don't really seem to know anything about the case if you think what you stated above is true.

The news didn't keep changing.
You just don't understand it at all.

No, the news kept changing. That is a fact. On another site, there is a timeline thread, the news articles were preserved as they were first presented, as well as the changes. There was quite a bit of rumor, speculation passed off as news.
online news articles were Rewritten, with no obvious signs of editing or corrections made. However, before and after screenshot show the changes.

I could very easily Supply links to the thread and doctored articles,and much more. I know where to find it. But why make it easy for someone with so low of an opinion of me?
Do your own research.
I've had information overload on this subject, and I'm not going down that rabbit hole again. (it makes me feel dirty)
Think what you want, I'm done here.

You can't supply links that support what you claimed because it's all wrong.

You might as well be "done" since you don't have your facts straight.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. Amazing how much misinformation one can squeeze into less than a page.

1Minute
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 1minute

Yep.

Like them just waking up one day and deciding to not pay grazing fees.

That's the biggest fake news story that many swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Yep.

Whether they decided one morning or one evening or while in the mormon synagogue one morning while sacrificing babies is a moot point. That "hook" if indeed there is one is barbless. However, standing them up as some kind of rallying point to point to .gov overreach is a giant rusty treble hook that more than one or 2 posters on here has stepped on and embedded in their heels.

MAGA
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Yep.

Whether they decided one morning or one evening or while in the mormon synagogue one morning while sacrificing babies is a moot point. That "hook" if indeed there is one is barbless. However, standing them up as some kind of rallying point to point to .gov overreach is a giant rusty treble hook that more than one or 2 posters on here has stepped on and embedded in their heels.

The fact is that the government revoked their lease. Told them to get the cattle off of the bulk of their lease and designated it as tortuous habitat.

They refused. Kept using the land, and payment was offered to the state instead. That was refused.

Like I said, it wasn't my hill to die on, and I would have done things differently, but when your back is against the wall, people do all sorts of things.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

The fact is that the government revoked their lease. Told them to get the cattle off of the bulk of their lease and designated it as tortuous habitat.

They refused. Kept using the land, and payment was offered to the state instead. That was refused.

Like I said, it wasn't my hill to die on, and I would have done things differently, but when your back is against the wall, people do all sorts of things.

Nothing to argue about there, especially the tortuous habitat. smile

It just pizzes me off so see them held up as some kind of folk hero. Far far far from it.

And openly advocating for shooting the BLM agents on scene from a computer screen anonymously is cowardly and kgunty. And NO I know you did not put that forward, though others have and to my disappointment those statements have basically been allowed to stand.

Birdy of all people was the one to condemn the statements. Damn I hate agreeing with him. laugh

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 02/17/17.

MAGA
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
BGG, no one takes Blackheart or his ilk seriously, all mouth no muscle. I do think that you and Birdie should be BFFgrin.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 48 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,499
Posts18,452,455
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.