-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The White House is the people’s house. There’s no question about it. But Barack Obama tried to change all that.

During the Obama Administration, public tours of the White House were stopped. Hey, liberals, Obama placed a ban on Americans. He prevented the American people from visiting their own house! Where’s the outrage over that?

Now that Donald Trump is in the Oval Office, things are changing.

First Lady Melania Trump made the exciting announcement on Valentine’s Day: “I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year,” Melania stated. “The White House is a remarkable and historic site and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation’s most recognizable landmark.”

Tours will begin on March 7th.

Finally, patriotic Americans are in the White House!

Freedom Daily reports:

No matter who happens to be president of the United States, the White House will always remain the “people’s house.” Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America. But now that the Trump family is in office, a huge change is coming to the White House that will make the Obamas’ reputation even worse.

http://fiscalconservatives.com/mela...hing-the-obamas-left-at-the-white-house/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Class vs not.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I didn't know that

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
The press would never run anything negative on Zero.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by watch4bear
The White House is the people’s house. There’s no question about it. But Barack Obama tried to change all that.

During the Obama Administration, public tours of the White House were stopped. Hey, liberals, Obama placed a ban on Americans. He prevented the American people from visiting their own house! Where’s the outrage over that?

Now that Donald Trump is in the Oval Office, things are changing.

First Lady Melania Trump made the exciting announcement on Valentine’s Day: “I am excited to reopen the White House to the hundreds of thousands of visitors who come each year,” Melania stated. “The White House is a remarkable and historic site and we are excited to share its beauty and history. I am committed to the restoration and preservation of our Nation’s most recognizable landmark.”

Tours will begin on March 7th.

Finally, patriotic Americans are in the White House!

Freedom Daily reports:

No matter who happens to be president of the United States, the White House will always remain the “people’s house.” Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America. But now that the Trump family is in office, a huge change is coming to the White House that will make the Obamas’ reputation even worse.

http://fiscalconservatives.com/mela...hing-the-obamas-left-at-the-white-house/
Very good!

Originally Posted by las
Class vs not.
In spades..

Originally Posted by MagMarc
The press would never run anything negative on Zero.
And STILL won't...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America.
I hope they can find actionable proof for that!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RickyD
Obama desperately tried to change that during his time in office, staining our White House by bringing in terrorists from around the world to plot with him behind close doors about the take-down of America.
I hope they can find actionable proof for that!

Amen!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
T
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
T
I'm no Obama fan but this story smells like BS.

I thought traditionally the tours stopped before the transition and its up to the current administration to start them up again when they appoint the position responsible for the tours.

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (270cowboy, 1minute, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 280shooter, 204guy, 67 invisible), 2,094 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,748
Posts18,457,795
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.