Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I just keep thinking back[remembering] what Newt said one evening pre-election
"the elites[including MSM and D.C. lawyers & lobbyists] are doing quite well with the staus quo and see no reason to change anything"

FJB & FJT
BP-B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I'm not as enthused as I was a month ago. Whatcha think?

So, you think the other option was a better idea? The man is working hard at just trying to keep the nominees for his cabinet...hell, the dems are already trying to figure out a way impeach him...he's facing blind obstructionism 24/7 and not all of it is coming from democrats...

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I think many simply need to extricate head from ass and get away from things for a while. You people are getting duped by the loony left. They are evil and not to be believed about anything. Wake up!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Amen...In todays fast paced internet news market, "hits" on websites translates into cash from advertisers....thus their efforts to sensationalize EVERYTHING and creatively word their articles...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lastround
Keep the faith, but remember, it's a lot easier to talk about doing things in Washington than to actually get it done. Trump is being resisted at every turn by the democrats, the liberal media, and the court system, so it isn't a smooth ride. Hell, half of his cabinet isn't even in place yet.

You forgot the rinos they want rid of him too

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Where are all those supporters? The Trump backers showed up by the millions during the campaign. They are like "Summer Soldiers", the war is on and they are setting it out.
If the Trump supporters marched and objected to the Marxist attacks against Trump things would change.

Unita County Wyoming
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
They've got families to take care of and jobs to go to - they aren't lazy bastards getting paid to protest like the dems are.. If they did though there would be blood in the streets and a bunch of snowflakes with busted heads..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm betting someone forgot to install the fugging easy button.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
They've got families to take care of and jobs to go to - they aren't lazy bastards getting paid to protest like the dems are.. If they did though there would be blood in the streets and a bunch of snowflakes with busted heads..
Then it's time to take a little vacay and get it done!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Don't get me wrong, I was for this guy as soon as he threw his hat in, but that brazen, take-no-prisoners, screw the media guy seems to have forgotten why he was elected. Has the Govt. bull$hit swallowed him up? No rebuttal to the immigrant ban, no Obamacare replacement, don't hear much about the wall of late.

And I can only hole he is doing something serious behind the scenes to destroy these leftover O people trying to sink him.

I'm not as enthused as I was a month ago. Whatcha think?

"Where Is The Trump We Elected?"

Doing the job you elected him to do, if you wanted a useless self-aggrandising camera addict then you should have voted for the other bastards.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He's talking to YOU right NOW.

Are y'all listening???

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Summbitch people. Read what I typed my first line. I supported Trump right from the first. And I never stopped. You have to admit, he started off great then seemed like he got a awefully quiet. Now, after hearing his speach today, he told of what he has been doing and we never knew anything about a lot of it. This is what we need directly from him more often. Reagan did this, when he wanted to get his point across, he got on TV and told everyone. What Trump did today was the shot in the arm. And I think he did it because of all the negative press. I'm glad he did this.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You boys need to watch tonight's Hannity inteview with Paul Ryan.

I believe this Administration is fixin' to blow everyone away with unprecedented first year accomplishments.

It's up to the Dems to either cooperate or get out of the way. The train is coming!!!

Legislation and appropriations will be redefined.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Propaganda Corps Fake Newz smokescreen makes it difficult to see, but he's still there.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
What's happening to Trump and other conservatives right now is better described as a coup.

Obama is behind more of it than hits daylight as well.

What do you do you do when your hand picked replacement doesn't win your 3rd term?...

You organize a coup with people in place already, to destroy what's left of America.

They need to be behind bars ASAP! mad

In a just world, they'd be bulldozed over in a trench.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
I just loved the way he slammed the press people in that presser. CNN has to be bleeding....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hopefully he can control the corrupt media. I have very high confidence in his people skills. Unlike the typical RINO, he actually hold true to conservative values, and he fights back. Trump is interesting because he is the underdog hero with balls. He sets the playing field.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Terryk
Hopefully he can control the corrupt media. I have very high confidence in his people skills. Unlike the typical RINO, he actually hold true to conservative values, and he fights back. Trump is interesting because he is the underdog hero with balls. He sets the playing field.

The MSM can't be controlled.

He needs to ignore them, exclude them, and go about business.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Terryk

The MSM can't be controlled.

He needs to ignore them, exclude them, and go about business.
If only he could, it would be wonderful. But he can't.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (160user, 12344mag, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,620
Posts18,398,530
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.