Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Originally Posted by RickyD
Simply amazing how so many elite troops who could use anything they choose use eotechs. If only they knew..................

Please tell us what "elite troops" that could use "anything they choose", choose to use EOTechs? You must have experience?

I'd love to read this answer myself.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
ARIC

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I got a 552. The other day I was looking through it, while moving my head around and I noticed parralex. I think that is what it is, the dot and circle move around too. Is this common with them? With perfect cheek weld I don't have any problems.

My next toy will be the PRO.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by viking
I got a 552. The other day I was looking through it, while moving my head around and I noticed parralex. I think that is what it is, the dot and circle move around too. Is this common with them? With perfect cheek weld I don't have any problems.

My next toy will be the PRO.

Yes, that's normal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
With any of the quality red dots it matters not where the dot appears within the screen, of the rifle is zeroed properly the bullet will go where the dot is. That's part of the reason why they are so quick in use versus a scope is the ability to have a less then ideal cheek weld when in a hurry and still make the desired hit.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Simply amazing how so many elite troops who could use anything they choose use eotechs. If only they knew..................

Please tell us what "elite troops" that could use "anything they choose", choose to use EOTechs? You must have experience?

Travis

I doubt one will be forthcoming.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

On the Navy side DEVGRP/ST-6.

On the Army side Delta/ACE/CAG.

I have trained with Mike Pannone (CSAT), John McPhee (SOB), and Scott Steiret (Northern Red) and all have SMU backgrounds and all prefer the EOTech.

Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by FormidilGRPould use anything they choose use eotechs. If only they knew..................

[/quote

Travis

Back in the day the last thing UBL saw was the back side of an EOTech.

1-6 and 1-8 variables are now very common but EOTech has always trumped Aimpoint in the SMUs.

Always.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
people who know the chit is going to start can push the button before hand, people who do not know the chit is going to start often don't have Carnac the Magnificent like foresight nor time to push the button. I guess I will never be an operator.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by RAS
All:

I bought a new EOTech 512 in 2016. A friend of mine told me that he heard about an issue with them, but I thought that was with those made before 2008.

Is something new out there, from a reputable source?

Thank you

Don't know about other sights, I have 5 or 6 EoTech 556 NV's, the oldest is about five years old, I haven't experienced any trouble with any of them, they're mounted on my farm and house guns, battery life has been fine.

I also like the fact should I or the sight be disabled, the flip up sights can be viewed very plainly through the EoTech.

Trump Won!
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
I discovered my 552 fogged up this last weekend.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by viking
I discovered my 552 fogged up this last weekend.

I'm presuming on the inside?

Trump Won!
IC B3

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
714 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.