Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JJHACK
I knew Rick before he started this website

Yet He still let you in? whistle

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Leonten, Got here in Jan of 01. Was on another web site (Shooters) that was quickly going down the "pooper". Great site, in spite of all the "deplorables" here! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 02/20/17.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have been a member of multiple outdoor forums since the inception of such. A friend and I were having a couple of beers in a bar. He too is an outdoor forum user. We were discussing the anonymous bullies and a-holes that frequent forums and how they behave while protected by their anonymity. He told me that if you want to see a bunch of those that I should go to this forum. I did. This was a decade and a half ago. He was right. Luckily, those individuals, as prolific as they are here, are the exception rather than the rule.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by benchman
Looking for Savage 99 info. Great site!

Lucky for you benchman, he's here.

Originally Posted by Savage_99
To find sites interesting to you use the search:

www.boardreader.com

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was swapping load data on AI cartridges and the new RUM cartridges with Larry, aka Big Stick, on the Shooters forum. He left and came here so I followed to continue our conversations.

It's still the only forum I frequent. Just have to overlook the ones who think they are still in High School.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I heard about it on another forum. Came here as a member and never looked back. A really great bunch of folks here.

Same

Tho I wanted to tell you I created it and that dang Sysop enacted a hostile takeover and installed that puppet Rick Bin

He's such a yes man to Sysop

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I had come across the site, just a couple times previously while 'researching' gear. Then in 2010, I was on the hunt for a Bushnell Elite 2.5-16x scope at a certain price point and the Free Classifieds sucked me in for good. Only thing that's seemed weird are the few guys that have just absolutely freaked out and go to extreme name calling over rather trivial comments on chit like floods&waterfowl or Weaver Top-Mount rings. LOL - Whatever dudes.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

70 members (Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 264mag, 14 invisible), 1,055 guests, and 725 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,220
Posts18,447,487
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.