Print Thread
Hop To
Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hanco
I hate people that lick their damn fingers while they are eating, then grab the utensils everyone else is using to put food on their plates. There is such a thing as napkins.

U-Haul about the only thing that's gonna solve that problem.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i wash my hands before i eat so i can lick my fingers.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Rude smokers that flick their cigarette butts out the window on 100 degree days when there is 4 foot tall oat grass waving in the wind.
I'd wring your f u c k in g necks given the chance.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
....."you wanna know what went on in this house today...while your were at your JOB" ??

hahahaha

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Rude smokers that flick their cigarette butts out the window on 100 degree days when there is 4 foot tall oat grass waving in the wind.

Was getting gasoline a couple years back at a big fuel stop here. There was an old dried up bag changing an EMPTY trash can liner right fugging beside me while I was pumping. She had a 4" long marlboro 100 or some shît pulling on it like a dragon.

I said to "hey don't you know you ain't supposed to be smoking that damn close to fuel being dispensed" she said "hon, it's fine I do it all it all the time"

wtf

I went inside and asked the other gal in there about the other clerk out there smoking beside the pumps.

The inside gal looked at me and says "sir, that's her only time she can smoke"

Said it to me in a snide tone like I was the dumbass. Hahaha

ok
party on

I bet she changed them trash cans 20 times a day. lol

Funny thing, there wasn't any paper towels or window wash out there but by God the trash cans were tip-top

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
More than likely the roll of receipt paper at the pump had been out for a week too.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Imagine her dirty nicotine fingers digging thru that pack of gas station brats in morning to set out on the all-day burner for renegade50. laugh

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Holy schitt. No wonder Xanax sales are at an all-time high.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Imagine her dirty nicotine fingers digging thru that pack of gas station brats in morning to set out on the all-day burner for renegade50. laugh

Ouchie!

I don't bother with the chocolate wonderfall at the GC after seeing the kids in it. I keep expecting for a whole child to just come out of that thing as I'm standing there trying to get the last piece of Lemon Merienge pie.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Ouchie!

I don't bother with the chocolate wonderfall at the GC after seeing the kids in it. I keep expecting for a whole child to just come out of that thing as I'm standing there trying to get the last piece of Lemon Merienge pie.

Man, I haven't set foot in a Golden Corral in at least 15 years. It was bad then, especially close to a Rez, can't imagine what they are like now....

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
More than likely the roll of receipt paper at the pump had been out for a week too.

Should receive at least a 50-cent per gallon discount when you have to go into the store for a receipt.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Higbean
The one that really gets me, is the guy that doesn't pull forward to the gas only pump and proceeds to block the only one with diesel.

Our little corner market has been getting a bunch of tweakers the last couple years that will pull up to a pump, go inside for smokes or beer and never pump fuel. Seen it a bunch.

Stop tweaking perhaps?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Salmonella

Was getting gasoline a couple years back at a big fuel stop here. There was an old dried up bag changing an EMPTY trash can liner right fugging beside me while I was pumping. She had a 4" long marlboro 100 or some shît pulling on it like a dragon.

I said to "hey don't you know you ain't supposed to be smoking that damn close to fuel being dispensed" she said "hon, it's fine I do it all it all the time"

wtf

I went inside and asked the other gal in there about the other clerk out there smoking beside the pumps.

The inside gal looked at me and says "sir, that's her only time she can smoke"

Said it to me in a snide tone like I was the dumbass. Hahaha

ok
party on

I bet she changed them trash cans 20 times a day. lol

Funny thing, there wasn't any paper towels or window wash out there but by God the trash cans were tip-top

Paper towels are a fire hazard , dumb azz , !

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Haha

Oh I forgot, especially with a half lit cigg dropped into them.

Page 17 of 17 1 2 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 56 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,109
Posts18,464,293
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.