-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You think the alt.right is so far gone that they'd resort to violence in the name of a man who was in bed with Russia?

I would find that fairly incredible, but then the logical inconsistencies of the Right in general are fairly incredible so, who knows.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
You think the alt.right is so far gone that they'd resort to violence in the name of a man who was in bed with Russia?

I would find that fairly incredible, but then the logical inconsistencies of the Right in general are fairly incredible so, who knows.

Yet to happen so far. But the left sure has stepped up to violence, and fake violence...hate to bring 'real newz' into this of all threads but did you hear the one about the Jewish boy that called in the bomb threat on the Synagogue? It's a hoot, even though I have not yet heard the punchline.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, Jell0, evidently Pat has too much brains and horse sense to even attempt to deal with you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Sheesh, since when does having russian prostitutes pee on you in a Russian hotel constitute being "in bed with Russia"? smirk

I was with him Jell0 and got pics. Send me dough and i'll send them to you. You can get him canned and save the world.

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/23/17.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Sheesh, since when does having russian prostitutes pee on you in a Russian hotel constitute being "in bed with Russia"? smirk

I was with him Jell0 and got pics. Send me dough and i'll send them to you. You can get him canned and save the world.

Were ya just taking pictures, or pissing on him too ? grin

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I found the Russian hooker golden shower pics in Jeff's photobucket account.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by westside_benny
Originally Posted by StarGazer
Originally Posted by StarGazer
I agree there's MSM bias against Trump. This goes far beyond that. The fact that there's bias might affect the tone of the reporting but how does it explain the actual information that is either being leaked or is being uncovered, as with Manafort in the last few days?

So.... it sure seems to me that this situation goes far beyond media bias. .... unless it does not. As I've taken pains to say if it turns out you guys are right and and this is a vast conspiracy between the deep State and the MSM and Obama et al then I say hang them all. That would be total bullshït and treasonous in its own right.

The stakes are high, gentlemen. You too jaguar.

Jeff:

Answer this questions honestly. Are you appalled at the state of affairs because Donald Trump is the president, or are you appalled that a republican is the president? If Trump were removed and Pence were to ascend to the role of president, would you feel a little better about things?

Let me answer for you. Yes, are appalled that the leader of the free world can't get out of his own way because he's in over his head. 99% of humans would be. Celebrities love to mess around in politics but they don't know the first thing about governing. How could they without years of experience?

You would feel better about Pence, even if you hate his politics, because you know he is capable. Or at the very least, far more capable than Trump. You wouldn't be alone in feeling this way.

It was time for a Republican POTUS. For the Supreme Court if nothing else. I would've voted for any reasonable Republican.

Pence isn't my guy (don't care for evangelical politicians) but to answer and agree, yes I think he'd be a capable POTUS.

It doesn't take much reading between lines to see that he's being kept out of all this for exactly that reason. Agree?

By the way-- Fishbrain, Jagwagon: note Nunes (lack of) named sources yesterday/today. Does that mean he's lying?

Pence isn't my guy either for the very same reason. I'm generally against the mix of church and state and he wears his religion openly on his sleeve. I do believe he is honorable, though. I don't think he would knowingly lie or get mixed up in dirty business. To answer your question, yes, he has been noticeably absent from the shenanigans. Maybe they want to keep him clean for when Trump is removed.

How serendipitous you and Jeff are Star Gazer. It's almost like you are two halves of the whole, the yin and the yang, like brother's; spiritually one in the same. I revel constantly in life's coincidences...you pull up a stump at the fire and bring such balance. What twisted and convergent roads lead you here? Certainly not merely this one small conversation in which you are taking part?

I thought this at first as well, I also thought about our good buddy Rob Jordan but then remembered Rob wasn't that stupid.

I haven't figured it out......yet.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 16penny, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,220 guests, and 1,156 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,209
Posts18,466,131
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.