Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by beretzs
Got the scope mounted up in TPS alloys. Nice rings, I believe I'll use them again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Why am I continually seeing this rifle leaned against a small aspen and Beretz shoulder deep gutting a bull Elk? smile

Trump Won!
GB1

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
Got the scope mounted up in TPS alloys. Nice rings, I believe I'll use them again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Why am I continually seeing this rifle leaned against a small aspen and Beretz shoulder deep gutting a bull Elk? smile

Sounds like you know Scotty all too well..... laugh Although, I'm picturing his 338 Alaskan stocked in a legend laying across a nice bull this year... cool

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
beretzs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
It'll be a toss up but I have taken the 338 quite alot, so I am putting the Mashburn up front for Wyoming. Not sure if I am going to Oregon or Idaho yet but the 338 will get some gun time as well.

Semper Fi
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Whatever rifle you take, I wish you the best of luck my friend!!!

I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.

BSA MAGA
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Sounds like you know Scotty all too well..... laugh Although, I'm picturing his 338 Alaskan stocked in a legend laying across a nice bull this year... cool

LOL, regardless BSA, I need to get my lazy butt out for elk too, been three or four years I guess, I miss it.

Trump Won!
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
gunner, where do you hunt elk at?? I live for elk hunting!!! In the woods and at peace with nature and leave the city behind. You ever heard that song Jekyll and Hyde by 5 finger death punch? That's how I feel every day when I have to drive my lazy azz to Portland and deal with those imbeciles!!!!!!

BSA MAGA
B
beretzs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LOL, regardless BSA, I need to get my lazy butt out for elk too, been three or four years I guess, I miss it.

Time to get after them buddy! No time like this year!

Semper Fi
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
BSA, I've hunted elk in and around Meeker several times over the decades, in Uncompahgre, the Thoroughfare in Wyo, and most recently a couple years ago in New Mexico around White Sands Missile Range with our old friend EddyBo.

LOL on the death punch. grin I have that attitude, if they're there, I'll find em, and ones gonna ride home with me.

beretz, you bet my friend, gotta get to pounding those mountains while I'm still young enough to do so.

Trump Won!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,550 guests, and 707 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,536
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.