GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lmao..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Here is a link to the new owners:

https://www.apricityvineyard.com/

Stop by and tell them Spano sent you.

Haven't yet had a chance to to survey the vast, unending expanse of my new RANCH. Bringing in a few of my best riders. We will be saddling up and heading out before dawn. This could take a few days...

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
I am looking out and can see two nations (USA & Mexico) three states (New Mexico,Texas and Chihuahua) along with mountains,desert and the most bluest of blue skies.

Chihuahua?

Did I miss something?

I thought that critter was a great Dane?

Or did you get him a Chicano buddy?

Geno
Chihuahua and terrier mix. Kinda like Tequila and Irish whisky mix. wink

Even though I no longer drink.......................that combo gives me a bad case of the shivers eek sick

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Goodbye and Good Will to All ". Was that the topic posted by the OP, or did we misread it?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
"Goodbye and Good Will to All ". Was that the topic posted by the OP, or did we misread it?

Kinda brings back memories, huh?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...hort-yet-permanent-good-bye#Post10850584

Originally Posted by safariman
Greetings everyone.

Regarding my father and his death. The day that I heard of his being on a respirator and on his death bed, I was told that he had been attacked and murdered. When I got to his bed side his hands were covered with evidence protecting bags for a later autopsy that turned into two investigative autopsies. At this time, there is not enough evidence to prove that there was an attack even though I am still suspicious of such. I have offered to send a photo of my dad from right before his death to a couple of people and have sent such to a couple of trustworthy persons (with the understanding that the photos would not be posted here or anywhere else out of respect) showing the evidence preserving bags.

That said, I should NOT have stated in a matter of fact way like I did that he had absolutely been murdered when that was not known too be the case for absolute certain. For this I am truly sorry.

I am still mourning the loss of my father and am not choosing to invest a lot of time or emotional energy towards how he died right now. Some may handle this differently if you were in the same shoes but this is what I am doing for myriad reasons.

Further, it has become clear to me that my association with 24 hour campfire is no longer of a benefit to anyone that I can think of so I am breaking my association with this forum as of now, for good.

The friends I have made here have begun communicating with me via other methods. I am thankful for these friendships and in this way the campfire has enriched my life.

There will be no point in replying here in any way that is directed toward me as I will not be looking at or reading any reply's to this, just as I have not read past the first two pages or so of reply's to my last thread about my fathers passing. I will also not be checking PM's here so there will be no point in sending one.

Good bye to all, and may your lives be blessed. All of you.

Mark aka Safariman

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Huh?? Really?? Is Spanokopitas also Safariman?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CCCC
Huh?? Really?? Is Spanokopitas also Safariman?

No, not in the literal sense... smile

Troll wise... Yes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

129 members (10Glocks, 257 mag, 35, 300jimmy, 41rem, 14 invisible), 1,245 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,176
Posts18,465,454
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.