24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I thought it was Thomas who wanted to retire. Hope not , he seems to be quite Scalia. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really don't want to see Thomas retire, but if he wants to it would be better to retire now and let Trump nominate his successor than wait for who ever comes next.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by FlaRick
We can only hope. I hope that if it happens, the Republicans in the Senate don't dick around trying to look "fair".

You know its going to happen. Will sicken me.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Calhoun
You know, with all this "hinting" about a replacement...

Just think of the conspiracy theories that would ignite if Ginsburg passes away in May.

Cities would burn. They're all Democrat cities, but they would be on fire.

One can only hope.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Ginsberg and Breyer, Kennedy and Thomas hopefully in that order. Thomas is a good Constitutionalist with a brilliant mind. Ginsberg is a liberal POS washed out old bag. Let's get this court stacked with young strict Constitutionalists. Let's stop this decline NOW so that my children never suffer another obongo the magnificent negroid.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Just think of the conspiracy theories that would ignite if Ginsburg passes away in May.

Passes away of natural causes and a pillow over her face and a knife in her back. It'd be a fitting end for one that continuously stabs the Constitution in the back and no autopsy necessary.

The bonus would be the burning of cities.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Passes away of natural causes and a pillow over her face and a knife in her back. It'd be a fitting end for one that continuously stabs the Constitution in the back and no autopsy necessary.

The bonus would be the burning of cities.

Set up a quail hunt for her with Dick Cheney but with his gun loaded with 00 vs #8's

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Question, if a Justus is ill, and can not 'work", report for duty, can the judge stay on the court till they die?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will believe it when I see it (another pick by Trump)... I fell certain Ginsburg would never retire unless a commie replacement was evident.

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Gingsburg and Breyer are both on record as stating they won't retire until a Democrat is back in the WH.

Kennedy has made various references to retirement coming sooner than later.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm still liking the odds of Gingsburg dying in the next 2 years. God willing

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
I'll ask again, could Ginsburg stay on the court even in a hospital bed? Not "working", just blocking a new appointment.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think she could get away with it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
yes I believe so, it's a lifetime appointment, I seem to recall a news story years back about someone being brought in on a hospital gurney for a vote.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Statistically speaking based on age and gender she can expect to live about 7.7 more years, so outliving the current senate and even the administration is a good bet.

She has had a history of cancer (of course so do a lot of folks at age 84) , but apparently works out regularly so not being a life insurance guy it doesn't look promising for her seat.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
123 members (257 mag, 6mmCreedmoor, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 13 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.