Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My cousin learned about the toilet seat the hard way.. smirk His wife went into the bathroom to do her thing and didn't bother to turn the light on, She got a wet ass and he didn't get any ass for a week.. whistle

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by 12344mag
As soon as I learned to put the toilet seat down and put the toilet paper in the holder the cxorrect way my life became much better.

This has been the best week of my marriage so far! grin

Hmmmmm.....and all this time I've been thinking I was only one with that problem.

Take heart....you are not alone.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
There sure isn't anything wrong with falling in love. But you gotta be darned particular about who you fall in love with.

Several girls gave me plenty of chances, or even encouraged me to fall in love with them. But they were easily culled as not fit to be a proper mother, or a good and faithful wife.

Then I met a girl who did meet those criteria, and I quickly became enamoured. That was in '82. I am grateful that she still allows me to love her.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Excellent. It explains a lot of what I am only now beginning to understand. Thank you for sharing.

It would probably help.....if you figured out the TP deal. wink

I did, and I was right from get go cool

Arent women always? And thats why they are the boss, regardless of Ephesians 5:22, or should i say, in spite of it?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Too much to read. My wife and have always enjoyed our marriage and since I retired we are enjoying one another more than ever. I cannot imagine a better life.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
My cousin learned about the toilet seat the hard way.. smirk His wife went into the bathroom to do her thing and didn't bother to turn the light on, She got a wet ass and he didn't get any ass for a week.. whistle

I think it took me TWO times but we're going on 45 years. I don't think two times in 45 years is too bad shocked

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I enjoyed the read. Perhaps I was lucky with my girlfriend. We fell in love in high school. I knew she was the one for me. Infatuation turned in to real love as I realized real love is a decision. We've been married about fifty-two years; of which fifty-one have been happy. After about a year we went through some rough time. I decided no matter what it took we would get through it. I was called P.W. by a few guys. Now some are on third wife.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Just wondering, is love worth anything if the guy wont submit, or is it then a moot point?

I Dindo Nuffin
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Just wondering, is love worth anything if the guy wont submit, or is it then a moot point?

You married?

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ringman
I enjoyed the read. Perhaps I was lucky with my girlfriend. We fell in love in high school. I knew she was the one for me. Infatuation turned in to real love as I realized REAL LOVE IS A DECISION. We've been married about fifty-two years; of which fifty-one have been happy. After about a year we went through some rough time. I decided no matter what it took we would get through it. I was called P.W. by a few guys. Now some are on third wife.

Too few know happiness lies in real love and put more importance on getting their way and then wonder why they arent happy.

He wished for us to have happiness, and for that reason He said

"Above all things, love one another", not get your way.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i tolerate mine.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I guess I was very lucky. I was one of those that fell in love and knew I would marry her literally the first time I saw her face. It was the only time I have heard The Good Lord direct a comment in my direction...."She's the one....she was worth the wait wasn't she?"

Married 38 years so far. Drop dead gorgeous, smart, insanely sweet, patient with my hunting pursuits and zero snakes in her head. No idea what I did to deserve her.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Love is sacrifice. Love is effort. Love is everything St. Paul describes in First Corinthians,

Love is forgiveness, its what christians ultimately hope to obtain from Jesus, right?

They may even claim to have experienced “love at first sight.” This is all fine fodder for Hallmark cards but it doesn’t actually make sense.

sure it can make sense, a person might at that moment may recognise something that will be good in their life.
bit like finding your first promising fresh tracks on a hunt....and the Lord works in mysterious ways, right?

It’s more accurate to say, when we first met, I was infatuated with her. There was an intense, mostly selfish, attachment.
I didn’t “love” her for her own sake, but for my sake. I think every relationship must start this way, but it can’t survive if it stays this way.

God says he is a selfish God. .and humans being only human can be selfish also, right?
the right kind of selfishness might well be good for a marriage.

More commonly, of course, people will stay together only so long as the infatuation lasts

If a person has erred, then its probably good to move on. Mankinds life is full of erring, its unavoidable.
scripture says the real treasure of life is about the getting/gaining of wisdom through life experiences.

Speaking of kids, The love is gone. I’m calling the adoption agency?
No, most of us would agree that such a thing would be horrific.

Jesus was adopted by Joseph..and Jesus was the son of a single mother.
nothing horrific about it, nor is the same thing necessarily horrific in the lives of mankind.

For my part, I know that I owe my love to my kids and my wife, but nobody is more entitled to it — to me, all of me — than my wife.

If one is a true christian, they should be following the NT great commandment:
MATTHEW 22:
"36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment."

If you are not putting the Lord Jesus first & foremost in your heart , then its a case of the 'cart before the horse.'
1600+ views...yet the christians on 24CF didnt pick up on something so vital & critical to their faith..?.....go figure.

I would be a mercenary, in it just to get mine for as long as it remains profitable. That’s a fine approach to business,
but it’s just not how marriage is supposed to work.

Mary joined with Joseph out of worldly practical reason, due to her social-community difficult circumstance as a young unmarried pregnant girl.
Like Mary, people can and do 'profit' from marriage more than just financially. God profits when christians do what pleases him. Christians hope
to profit/benefit in the day of final judgement by receiving Gods grace ..Even a spiritual based marriage is a contract entered into where one is
expected to uphold their end of the pledge to benefit/profit spiritually .It also has conditions, just like A christians relationship with God has
conditions layed down by God.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Major Truth in that article..

I married a woman so great that the toilet seat topic has never come up in 42 years. I pretty much leave it where I leave it, and she already knew how to put it down when I got her. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

609 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 257man, 204guy, 58 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.