24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
? Shipping a rifle to Alaska ? JustLucky 8 minutes ago
What is the problem in selling a rifle to someone who lives in Alaska? I am thinking of selling a rifle that seems to be more popular there and always read where sellers note that they won’t ship to Alaska.
0 15 more...
Knives and Blades Jump to new posts
A little different kolofardos 2 hours ago
This knife may not be the most practical, but I really want one

0 61 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
FS...RCBS .25-20 WCF FL die set... Paul_J_Alker_Jr 3 hours ago
For sale...RCBS .25-20 WCF FL die set with Redding 25-20 form & trim die in excellent condition...$75.00 shipped to you.
[img]https://hosting.photobucket.co...=960&height=720&fit=bounds[/img]
0 53 more...
IC B2
Air Guns Jump to new posts
Apolo pellets and slugs 450BM 5 hours ago
I bought some Apolo brand 33 gr pellets, 33 gr slugs and 40gr slugs for my 25 caliber Impact. Got them off Amazon and were about .05 per pellet and about .06 per slug with free Amazon shipping. They arrived in good shape and shot pretty well. Not quite as accurate as JSB or FX pellets but for the price they were worth it. My gun is setup for pellets but the 40gr slugs shot well enough that I ordered 4 more tins along with 4 tins of the pellets. The 33gr slugs didn’t shoot well enough to buy more. Gun does not have a slug liner and my second reg pressure is 100 so it’s not even close to a good setup for slugs. I moved the hammer spring dial from 8 to 16 for the 40gr slugs and game them enough extra oomph to make them shoot respectable.

At 25 yards the slugs were ok but not nearly as accurate as pellets. However, in a fairly stiff breeze at 80 yards they were significantly more accurate than the pellets. My very first experience with slugs so more playing is in order but so far I’m happy with them.
0 53 more...
Leupold M8-4X EER silver Ridge250 5 hours ago
Leupold M8-4xEER silver Duplex Silver Glass is excellent. $365 shipped conus

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

0 96 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
CMP1917 wildhobbybobby 6 hours ago
CMP1917
0 44 more...
WANTED Rear Sight for Ruger Super Black Hawk Kudu1 6 hours ago
Hi I am wanting a rear sight ( sight, spring , adjustment screw, and pin ) for a Ruger Super Black Hawk . Thanks
0 67 more...
FS - Vortex Crossfire II rimfire 2-7x32 Davelefty 7 hours ago
FS - Vortex Crossfire II Rimfire 2-7x32 riflescope (Model CF2-31001R). Scope was mounted for a brief period resulting in very minimal ring marks. Item includes original box, papers, scope covers, etc. Asking $105 shipped TYD in lower 48 states. I have lousy internet service so I do not login frequently. Uploading photos is painfully slow. If you have interest, questions or would like photos, please text "scope" to 814.449.1768. Thank you and be well.
0 132 more...
Old school ctw 8 hours ago
Talley for S99
0 60 more...
Win hi wall ctw 8 hours ago
?
0 18 more...
IC B3
Perhaps the most critically good YouTube channel ever 10Glocks Yesterday at 11:39 PM
0 287 more...
Mossberg 212turkey rlott Yesterday at 11:21 PM
0 21 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
7mm saum thumbcocker Yesterday at 08:46 PM
Just wondering how many here a a 700 bdl in 7mm saum? Mine is a stainless synthetic stocked one. One of my best shooting rifles.
0 43 more...
WTB Remington 870 Super Mag 12ga andymick32 Yesterday at 08:07 PM
Thumbhole stock, 3.5, camo. Would like to find the newest version with cerakote barrel.
0 113 more...
Burris XTR II 3-15 Mil SCR Reticle and Vortex Venom 3 MOA dot AscensionIndustries Yesterday at 08:02 PM
I have for sale a Burris XTR II 3-15 SCR Mil reticle. Scope has a zero stop. Comes with vortex throw lever. Scope is in great shape. Slightest wear on the turrets. Can send more pictures if anyone interested. Reason for selling is that I had issues getting it to focus with a rigged up nightvision setup I was using. Scope has no problems, it just did not like trying to focus while looking thru it with a monocular. Asking 450 shipped.

Also for sale is a Vortex Venom 3 MOA red dot. Brand new in box. Still has plastic on it. Asking 215 shipped.
0 97 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
What is 22 Hornet brass selling for in your area? Steve Redgwell Yesterday at 07:03 PM
With most components being scarce, you have to buy what you can.

Before Christmas, I was after 22 Hornet brass for my K-Hornet and bought 2 pkgs (100) of Prvi Partizan cases for $45.99 CDN/50 ($34.45 USD) each. Now, it's almost impossible to find. I like Hornady 22 Hornet cases for my Contender, but they were unobtanium until very recently. My LGS had them for $62/50 CDN ($46.40/50 USD). I bought three bags (150 cases). With tax, that was $210 CDN, or about $157 USD. The price has gone up!

How much has brass increased in the past year where you live (when you can find it)?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 61 more...
Fishing jigs F/S rmb721 Yesterday at 06:17 PM
For sale to USA only: All packs of jigs are $10.00 each plus shipping.

Ball jigs have worm holder collars and have Eagle claw #570 hooks and are unpainted lead.

#1--1/16oz ball jig #4 hook, pack of 50, 5 available

#2--1/16oz ball jig #2 hook, pack of 50, 2 available

#3--1/16oz tube jig #4 hook, pack of 50, 5 available

#4--1/8oz ball jig #1 hook, pack of 50, 2 available

#5--1/8oz worm jig #1 hook, pack of 50, 3 available

#6--1/4oz ball jig #1/0 hook, pack of 40, 4 available

Bass tube jigs have Eagle #630 hooks, unpainted

#7--1/8oz tube jig #1/0 hook, pack of 40, 3 available

#8--3/16oz tube jig, #1/0 hook, pack of 40, 3 available

#9--1/6oz NED jig, about #1/0 hook, painted blue, metal bait holder pack of 25, 5 available

I can e-mail pics. I can NOT text pics.

Shipping will be $10.00 max for any quantity.

Thanks for looking.
0 166 more...
New Nikon A-series rings F/S rmb721 Yesterday at 06:08 PM
For sale to USA only:

New in the pack, Nikon A- series Mossy Oak medium, #16220, one inch rings; 2 sets available.

One set--$17.00 shipped.

Two sets-- $27.00 shipped.

Shipped USPS ground.

Pictures by E-MAIL only. I can NOT text.

Thanks for looking.
0 84 more...
Tenn Gov’na Lee, credduck cart companies can’t something somwthing gun stuff slumlord Yesterday at 06:02 PM
You know the thing

Lee signs bill preventing credit card codes for firearms store sales
Story by Jon Styf • 1h

The Center Square) – Credit card companies and banks in Tennessee cannot use a separate code to designate sales at firearms retailers in the state after Gov. Bill Lee signed a bill into law

prevents banks and credit card companies from requiring firearms retailers to have a separate merchant category code to separate firearms purchases and protects financial records of firearms purchases from being disclosed unless required by law.

The International Organization of Standardization recommended that financial institutions begin using a unique merchant category code specifically for transactions at firearms stores in 2022.

But Tennessee Attorney General Jonathan Skrmetti and a group of 27 attorneys general sent letters to merchants stating the changes would not be enforced, meaning no company made the changes in Tennessee.

Rep. Rusty Grills, R-Newbern, said in House discussion the law is necessary after a group of 43 members of Congress sent a letter to the U.S. Department of Treasury on March 27 attempting to get them to enforce the code changes.

The law makes a violation of the merchant code ban up to a $10,000 civil penalty that results in an investigation from the attorney general.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
0 184 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
The Wait Is Over gr8fuldoug Yesterday at 04:08 PM
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

GPO Passion SD Binoculars

The wait is over. Announced at SHOT Show & we were just notified these are in route to us as I type this. The Passion SD's come in multiple sizes, in 2 tone black and silver. These are very nice binoculars, priced from $299.99 - $399.99. No, they have not reinvented the wheel. Yes, these seem to be superior to other offerings in this price range. Yes, GPO does have a Lifetime No-Fault Warranty. Yes, these are assembled in China. Designed and quality control checked in Germany but are made in China.
SD (substantial definition) glass technology
Magnesium frames
Fully multicoated
BAK-4 Dialectric prism system
GPObright lens coating technology
Waterproof and fog proof
Lightweight and compact

8x26 & 10x26 - "Introducing the PASSION SD ×26 Binoculars, a marvel of optical engineering and portability. Crafted on a magnesium frame with high-grade SD (substantial definition) glass elements, these binoculars redefine the balance between performance and size. Weighing only 11.4 ounces, they are exceptionally lightweight, making them the perfect travel companion for those on the move.
Designed for comfort and adaptability, the rotating eyecups provide a customized and perfect fit for eye relief, ensuring an immersive viewing experience. The full rubber armor adds durability, offering protection against the rigors of travel and outdoor exploration. Slip them into your shirt pocket, and you’ll hardly notice their presence until you need the precision optics they deliver. The PASSION SD ×26 Binoculars are the epitome of user-friendly, high-performance optics."

8x34 & 10x34 - "The PASSION SD ×34 Binoculars, are the latest gem in the revered PASSION binocular line. Crafted to cater to the discerning needs of enthusiasts seeking top-tier optical performance at an affordable price point, these binoculars redefine expectations.
At the core of the PASSION SD ×34 is a robust magnesium frame, housing high-grade SD (substantial definition) glass elements. This meticulous engineering results in a product that stands out as the epitome of price versus performance in the market, weighing a mere 16.7 ounces and showcasing an exceptionally compact design.
Designed for comfort and versatility, these binoculars feature rotating eyecups for a customized and perfect fit of the 17mm eye relief. Full rubber armor ensures durability, making them an ideal field companion for those moments when an easy-to-use optic is essential. With a field of view spanning 366 feet at 1000 yards, these binoculars guarantee a sweeping perspective of your surroundings.
Elevate your outdoor experience with the PASSION SD ×34 Binoculars, where affordability meets uncompromising optical excellence."

8x42 & 10x42 - "Elevate your observational experience with the cutting-edge PASSION SD ×42 Binoculars, the latest addition to the renowned PASSION binocular line. Meticulously designed for those who seek optimal optical performance in lower light conditions without compromising on affordability.
Crafted on a robust magnesium frame, the PASSION SD ×42 features high-grade SD (substantial definition) glass elements, establishing itself as the market’s best price versus performance product. Weighing just 24 ounces, this full-sized binocular ensures a comfortable and portable experience.
The rotating eyecups provide a customized and perfect fit for the generous 17mm eye relief. Encased in full rubber armor and built on a magnesium frame, these binoculars guarantee durability for your outdoor pursuits. The PASSION SD ×42 is the ultimate low-light field companion, delivering exceptional clarity and ease of use in diverse environments.
With a field of view extending to 366 feet at 1000 yards, these binoculars provide an expansive perspective, capturing every detail of your surroundings. Immerse yourself in the world of optics where performance meets affordability with the PASSION SD ×42 Binoculars."

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Take a peek at our Just Arrived & Flash Sale sections for exceptional deals

Use promo code promo24 at checkout and save 10% on Benro, Gitzo, LowePro, MagMod, Manfrotto, Nisi, Promaster, Sirui & Slik

Look good with accessories from our Apparel Section

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
0 422 more...
Savage 112 Magnum Target .338 Lapua w/ Swarovski Z5 BLACKWOODS Yesterday at 04:04 PM
Savage Model 112 Magnum Target .338 Lapua Magnum w/ Swarovski Z5 5-25x52P

Rifle is in like new condition with a VERY low round count. Shoots perfectly and is an absolute tack driver.

$2,500.00 (Will consider a trade for a nice long range Remington 700 Custom .308 Build) Not really looking to separate the optic and rifle at the moment.

903-933-9968
0 126 more...
F/S: Choate Remington 700 Left Hand Long Action Sniper Stock OD Green AD BlaserSkeet Yesterday at 02:57 PM
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Choate Sniper Stock

Fits Remington 700 left hand long action (and clone) rifles. ADL setup (blind box magazine). OD green color.

DESIGNED BY MAJ. JOHN PLASTER U.S. ARMY( RET.) Author of “The Ultimate Sniper: An Advanced Training Manual for Military and Police Snipers”

The heart of the stock is the Aluminum bedding block with pressed in Aluminum pillars. The rifle only touches the bedding block and not the stock. Designed to free float barrels up to 1.25 inches The stock comes with an adjustable butt pad that has a range of adjustment of 17/32" up and down from center and uses spacers to adjust the length of pull. The stock comes with one half inch spacer. You can order more spacers to increase the length of pull up to 1 1/4 inches over what comes on the stock which is 13 3/4 of an inch. Included cheek piece is .650 tall. There are three mounting points on the top of the stock so you can adjust the position of the cheek piece to suit your need. The bottom of the front of the stock has a rail system that allows the use of different adaptors to mount a bipod to the front of the stock. The stock comes with a quick detach adaptor part # 22-05-02 that works with most Harris bipods. Among the many features of the stock are the side mounted sling loops that allow you to carry the rifle flat on you back to protect the scope. The mono pod at the butt end of the stock makes a solid three point shooting platform. Two sling swivels are included.

Weight- 2748 grams

$200 shipped in CONUS
0 81 more...
F/S: Bell & Carlson Composite SKS Stock Set- Exceptionally Rare Russian Chinese BlaserSkeet Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Extremely rare Bell & Carlson stock set (stock and handguard) for SKS rifles. Appears to be uninstalled with some light shop wear (this came to me in the original box, which was in rough shape so I threw it away). Stamped 05 93, which would make this stock set a hair over 30 years old, and these haven't been made in a VERY long time. Black semi-gloss textured finish with soft rubber recoil pad and sling swivels front and back.

Due to the large number of variations, countries of mfg, and mfg duration, gunsmith installation may be required, and I would not expect this set to be drop-in. This is for any traditional SKS but the Albanian ones which use different stocks, so may require modification if you have one of the SKSs with a detatchable mag.

I looked for a LONG time for this set, but have since decided to just leave the gun all original. In that time, I never found another loose set for sale, and only found one long old ad for a gun for sale with one installed, and one ad from a couple years ago, so I don't think that B&C ever made very many of these stock sets. Which probably make sense, since at the time the cost of one of these sets almost certainly exceeded what you could have bought a complete SKS for! I believe it would be somewhere between exceptionally hard and impossible to find another of these sets in better condition.

If you don't want to disassemble your original handguard to install the gas tube and ferrule on this one, I have a gas tube and ferrule available as well.

$265 shipped in CONUS
0 118 more...
F/S: Russian SKS Barrel Assembly 7.62x39 Screw-In Long Collar with Sights BlaserSkeet Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Russian SKS Barrel Assembly 7.62x39 Screw-In Long Collar with Front & Rear Sights

SKS barrel assembly with front and rear sights and other components. What you see is what you get.

Gunsmith fitting will be required, this is not a drop-in part. This is a screw in barrel, and will not work on the receivers which have a pressed and pinned barrel.

This was removed from a numbers matching gun, from which the top cover was dated 1954.

Appears to have a matte black paint finish, which based on some quick research was part of a military refurbishment process. Bore is in very good condition and is chrome lined.

$115 shipped in CONUS
0 53 more...
Norma 30-06 Spring and 308 Win Bondstrike - $249 / case (200 rounds) + Free shipping RavenRocksPrecision Yesterday at 02:16 PM
This deal comes out to $1.25 per round with free shipping. It's probably the best deal we've got going on for loaded ammo right now.

30-06 Spring 180gr Bondstrike - $249 (free shipping)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ravenrocksprecision.com/30-06-spring-180gr-bondstrike-bonded-core-updating/[/URL]

308 Win 180gr Bondstrike - $249 (free shipping)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ravenrocksprecision.com/308-win-180gr-bondstrike-ammo-bonded-core-updating/[/URL]

If you shoot 38 Cal, don't miss out on the 1500 ct box of 158gr JHP bullets for only $109.77 per box (7.3 cents each)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://ravenrocksprecision.com/38-cal-357-158gr-jhp-bullets-brand-new-updating/[/URL]
0 158 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
AX24

67 members (808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,399 guests, and 739 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.