24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Al Biesen Help Woodsman1991 4 seconds ago
The Al Biesen M70 rifle stock shape is what I want for a project rifle in the works and could use some assistance from friends here on the campfire. The project is a custom pre-64 build on a H&H length action. I have a blank that I am going to have run through a replicator but the shop needs a finished example to pattern after.

To that end I understand that the Echols legend, and possibly several other synthetic stocks used the same Al Biesen pattern for M70s? Does anyone have a list of the various makers who utilized the same pattern? Better yet, does anyone have a stock they would be willing to loan out for pattern replication?

Thanks!
0 1 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Burris Fullfield E1 4.5-14x42 (new in shrink wrap) DBrink 8 minutes ago
This is a new replacement for an older Burris compact I sent in for repair and did not get it back. As per title, still in shrink wrap. They just didn't have anything close to my old scope to meet my needs so took this one and just moving it along.

Has the E1 ballistic plex reticle. I can send a pic of the box in shrink wrap but it's jus a new factory scope like the link path below.

https://www.burrisoptics.com/riflescopes/fullfield-e1-riflescope-45-14x42mm

Call it $195 shipped with payment via personal check or USPS MO.

PM with questions.
0 31 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Will the Jewish Temple be rebuilt one day…? antlers 10 minutes ago
When discussing the prophesies in scripture about the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem, does it mean a literal building…? In scripture the Tabernacle and the Temple are symbols of God’s presence with His people, so in the final age when God is ruling over the new Heaven and the new earth, what purpose might a rebuilt physical Temple serve…?

And what purpose might a rebuilt physical Temple serve before the final age (as in nowadays)…?
0 33 more...
IC B2
Athlon Ares BTR JSmith62198 36 minutes ago
This was on my CTR with less than 100 rounds on it. Lightly used Athlon Ares BTR (212007) 4.5-27X50 APLR3 FFP IR MIL reticle. Faint ring marks. Will include vortex level. Glass looks as new. Illuminated reticle works well. Tracked well for me the few times it was used at the range. I believe these were $899-$999 so let’s go.

$515 shipped/insured conus HI & AK pays actual. I can accept pretty much any payment needed.
0 48 more...
Stock Market and Investing Jump to new posts
Q1 GDP half expectations OldmanoftheSea 51 minutes ago
In addition to revising employment numbers down significantLy

GDP for Q1 is half of what was expected.

https://twitter.com/KobeissiLetter/status/1783481843314016593

Result: The federal budget is heavily underfunded.
0 18 more...
WTS New Old Stock 9mm Pistols CBinNH 53 minutes ago
I am helping a friend sell some new unfired pistols he has been sitting on & wants them to be gone.
There are 2 Stoeger 8000 9mm's. One is the complete package, the other the box, etc. have been lost. $350 for the boxed one, $300 for the boxless.
Also for sale is a EAA Witness P 9mm complete package for $425. These are shipped prices, FFL to FFL. Package deals are an option too.
First posted "I'll take it", no trades or electronic payment.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

0 107 more...
Indian artifacts New Mexico? oldtimer303 1 hour ago
Anyone on the Fire recognize Arrowheads from Southern New Mexico Luna County area? Seeking input? GW
0 109 more...
Image Gallery Jump to new posts
Well bye OldmanoftheSea 3 hours ago
X
0 62 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Heads Up On Some Great Optics gr8fuldoug 3 hours ago
[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
[Linked Image from uploads-ssl.webflow.com]

Binoculars & Spotting Scopes You May Not Know About

There's some great optics that do not get the exposure as others. The manufacturer doesn't do a ton of marketing and perhaps this is why you may be missing out. We thought we'd take the time to clue you in on some outstanding optics that are worth taking the time to familiarize yourself with.

In no particular order.......

Burris Signature HD 15x56mm Binocular - This high quality binocular is only $799.99 and is made in Japan.
15X MAGNIFICATION - Bring distant objects closer than ever.
EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY - Bak-4 glass with Phase Correct, dielectric coating for precise resolution and true-to-life colors.
LOW LIGHT VISIBILITY - Maximum light transmission for low-light conditions.
RUGGED CONSTRUCTION - Built to withstand the toughest environments with a shockproof body and durable rubber armor.
WEATHERPROOF - Nitrogen-filled for reliability in all conditions.
TRIPOD ADAPTER MOUNT - Achieve steady observations of fine details.
COMFORTABLE DESIGN - No-slip texturing, a cushy neoprene neck strap, and metal eyecups for eye relief adjustment.

Hawke Endurance ED 20-60x68 Spotting Scope - Priced way less than you'd expect from the features and quality (add to cart to see special pricing). In the under $1,000.00 category this scope is a winner and has been totally overlooked due to lack of marketing. It comes out of the same factory as many of the very popular spotters and this unit is 20-60x68 vs the others that are 15-45x65 and this scope also has 2 touch focus, general focus + a fine focus.
"Endurance ED spotting scopes provide the performance to get close to the action and the durability you demand. All magnifications are constructed with ED glass reducing the potential for chromatic aberration. ED glass controls color fringing and allows an improvement in clarity and crispness of the image, highly recommended by nature enthusiasts. All lenses are Fully Multi-Coated and prisms Dielectric Coated for increased reflectivity. Endurance scopes feature a dual focus knob (coarse and fine), 3x ratio eyepieces
with twist-up eye cups and retractable sunshades."
Extra-Low Dispersion Glass For Optimum Clarity
Dielectric Coatings Designed To Increase Light Reflectivity
Fully Multi-Coated Optics To Produce Sharp Images
Close Focus - See Detail From 16.4ft/5m
BAK-4 Porro Prisms For Intense Colour And Contrast
Dual Focus Knob To Achieve Ultra Fine Focusing
Body Rotation For Viewing In Virtually Any Position
Stay-On Soft Scope Cover For Maximum Protection
Twist-Up Eye Cup And Pull Out Sunshade
Digi-Scope Compatible For Use With Your Camera

Steiner HX 15x56 Binocular - "With the innovative HX Series, you’ve got a new arsenal of optics to match your style and quarry. The high-precision roof prism design, advanced lens coatings, ergonomic rubber-armored polycarb frames, and four specific-performance models let you focus on your individual adventure like never before. Pick your challenge, and there’s new HX to master it. From dark woods to sunlit ridges, lowland bogs to the high plains, new optical approaches and frame designs promise brighter, clearer images, extended field of view, easier handling, and all-weather toughness to bring more success to every hunt."
New Frame Design makes the HX binoculars easier to grip, more comfortable for extending scouting.
Bright, Crisp Images are the result of new lens coatings that increase light transmission across the spectrum.
Wider Field of View helps you spot wildlife more quickly, at greater distances, than ever before.
Fast-Close-Focus™ central focusing wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
Ergonomic Eyecups shield against side light and drafts for clear, crisp view.

Steiner Nano-Protection hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth, water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled.
Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
N2 injection™ system seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.

Revic Acura S65a Spotting Scope Kit - "The Revic Acura Spotting Scope was designed for the long range shooter. Featuring a 18X fixed power reticle eyepiece, the Acura spotting scope excels in shooter/spotter scenarios, enabling the operator to spot impacts and give accurate calls and corrections to the shooter. The wide angle, fixed power eyepiece offers an incredible eyebox and clear view for catching bullet trace and quick target acquisition.
With the included variable 22-45 power eyepiece, extra low dispersion glass and superior coatings the Acura Spotting Scope provide a crisp, sharp, distortion free view of your chosen target. The lightweight composite and aluminum body overmolded with rubber body armor and the included neoprene cover ensures the rugged durability you need. When you need to call the shot, the answer is clear - The Revic Acura Spotter, by Gunwerks."
Fixed magnification 18X reticle eyepiece
Included variable magnification 22-45X eyepiece
Included carry/travel case
Neoprene scope cover
Eyepiece cap covers
Integrated sunshade
Windage and elevation correction reticle
Spotting grid
MOA ranging scale
MIL ranging scale
65mm objective
Extra low dispersion glass
Enhanced multi layered anti-reflection coating
Anti-fog coating
Anti-scratch coating
Phase correction coating
Weight: 54 Ounces
Objective Lens: 43 Ounces
Fixed Eyepiece: 11 Ounces
Varable Zoom Eyepiece: 12 Ounces

Element Helix HD 2-16x50 Riflescope - With available options in both FFP and SFP and priced at only $579.99 this scope should be on your radar for sure. "Element designed the HELIX in a way that puts the important things first: clear glass, smart reticle, innovative features and a turret system superior to other products in the same price class. The HD takes things one step further, with ED Glass, Reticle Illumination, a massive Zoom Range and more Elevation Travel. We’ve capped both the windage and elevation turrets for a more hunter-friendly, compact feel. Stringent quality control procedures give you peace of mind when taking that critical shot."
30mm Main Body Tube
8x Zoom Optical System
Compact, Lightweight design
Second Focal Plane Reticle
Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Side Parallax: 10m-Infinity
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses with HD Glass
Capped, Resettable Turrets
Removable Magnification Throw Lever
Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof & Nitrogen Purged
Sunshade, Lens Cloth, ‘Cheat Sheet’ Stickers & Clear Lens Caps Included

Athlon Argos 20-60x85mm Spotting Scope - At only $299.99 this spotting scope is a deal. "The Argos family of spotting scopes are designed with good optical quality and ease of use in mind. The Argos spotting scope features Athlons wind band fully multi-coated lenses and porro prisms with phased coating. They bring great clarity and brightness within the reach of all enthusiasts. The light-weight composite chassis protected by rubber armor is fog proof, waterproof, and filled with nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging and promote better thermal stability. The product comes with a specially designed soft case allowing you to mount the spotting scope on a tripod and use it with the soft case on it all the time."
Phase Coated Porro Prism: Phase Coated Porro prisms reflect great mount of lights to your eyes which will give you bright image.
Advanced Fully Multi-Coated Lenses: Advanced Fully Multi-Coated lenses bring you better light transmission to bring optimum brightness and true color across the entire light spectrum.
Nitrogen Purged: Nitrogen Purging uses the inertia gas to purge moisture out of the tube giving you better waterproofing and thermal stability.
Waterproof: Waterproof to protects the binocular in the harshest weather conditions or if accidently submerged underwater.
Rotating Ring: Rotating Ring allows you to rotate the scope around tripod supporting ring into the most comfortable and convenient angle for observation.

Nightforce Configurable Field Spotting Scope (CFS) 6-36x50mm - If you're interested in a high quality, reticle spotting scope than of course the new Nightforce is absolutely worth a look. Starting at $2,950.00, available in multiple reticle options as well as with or without accessory cage kit.
"The Configurable Field Spotting Scope (CFS) 6-36x50mm F1 was designed with practical field use in mind, with an emphasis on balanced ergonomics, flexible configurations, and refined optical quality, while maintaining the ruggedness Nightforce is known for.
This first focal plane spotting scope features reticles that are adapted from the most popular riflescope reticles. The field-ready nature of the CFS 6-36 is reflected in the streamlined, compact, and straight design, which allows for convenient, snag-free storage and transport in, or on, a pack. The rubber knurling, 120° travel, and central location of the user controls aid in quick adjustments, while minimizing unnecessary movement and maintaining stability.
Designed with configurability in mind, the Spotting Scope Accessory Cage and Spotting Scope Accessory Platform (s-RAP) provide reliable platforms for attaching thermals, night vision, red dots, laser rangefinders, data cards, and other devices, making the CFS 6-36 ideal for the professional user."

What good is a spotting scope without a quality tripod under it? For quality that won't brake the bank we suggest the Benro Aero 2 PRO Carbon Fiber Travel Video Tripod with Twist Locks - On sale, reduced from $524.95 to only $349.99 and then use promo code promo24 at checkout and save an additional 10%, reducing it to only $314.99.
The Aero 2 PRO video travel tripods are the most compact and lightweight that we offer. Best suited for small camera rigs, the newly designed S2PRO video head can support up to 5.5 lb (2 kg). The reverse folding tripod legs allow the tripod to be compact for travel and the flat base S2PRO video head is removable. The center column includes a leveling adapter so that the head can be leveled independently without having to adjust the tripod legs. In addition to being a tripod, one of the legs can be unthreaded and joined with the center column to become a fully functioning video monopod. The S2PRO is a removable flat base fluid effect video head with both pan (left to right) and tilt (up & down) controls for smooth and precise camera movements. The S2PRO video head is equipped with a sliding quick release plate and safety stop, which enables perfect camera balance and speedy set up and removal of your camera. The unique leveling column provides fast and accurate leveling, a necessity to keep your horizons straight and level during horizontal pans. The integrated bubble level assures perfect alignment. Supplied with a padded carry case for the ultimate in travel convenience.
Item Includes
Tripod
Video Head
Pan Arm
QR2PRO Camera Plate
Carrying Case

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Take a peek at our Just Arrived & Flash Sale sections for exceptional deals

Use promo code promo24 at checkout and save 10% on Benro, Gitzo, LowePro, MagMod, Manfrotto, Nisi, Promaster, Sirui & Slik

Look good with accessories from our Apparel Section

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ smile

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
0 202 more...
The Longest Yard 7mmbuster 3 hours ago
Found a double dvd of these two in the bargain bin at Walmart.
The original from ‘74 with Burt Reynolds is one of my favorites. And I had never seen the re-make, only bits and pieces. Not nearly as good as the original, but as re-makes go, it’s not bad.
In 1974, Reynolds was one of the top actors, but I’m much more fond of “White Lightning” and “Gator”, but then those are more car movies.
Love Burt thrashing that Citroen in the opening scene. One of the better car chases from any movie.
Reon
0 179 more...
IC B3
Republican Assembly Campaign Committee Simplepeddler 3 hours ago
Any of you guys a part of the conservative arm of the republican party?

There are chapters being established in Louisiana now.
0 78 more...
Remington 700 chassis/target stock sdvarminter 3 hours ago
Looking for a chassis for a short action rem 700.
0 135 more...
Aero Precision M4E1 FDE/BLK Lowers Schwa 3 hours ago
Greetings,

I have a 3x one M4E1 Carbine Complete Lower Receivers available.

$300 shipped
1x are M4E1 Complete lower w/ A2 Grip & B5 Systems Bravo stock

$365 shipped
2x are M4E1 Complete lower w/ FDE MOE grip & SL Carbine Stock

Offers welcome! No trades.

I accept almost any form of payment. Zelle, Venmo, PP G&S (+fee), PP FF, money order, etc.
0 73 more...
FS: Paper Patch Bullet Mold BPCS 4 hours ago
For Sale: Used, like new BACO .446", 525gr. PP, Single Cavity Money Flat Base Mold, JIM446525.
Price is $150.00 shipped in CONUS. Accept Paypal, personal check or US Postal money order. Thanks.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 89 more...
<<Ruger Super Blackhawk - Price Reduced>> centershot 4 hours ago
For Sale: Ruger Super Blackhawk 44Mag, 7 1/2" Barrel w/ holster. In great condition with normal holster wear. $575 plus shipping/ffl

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
0 119 more...
New Armscor 22 Cal 62gr FMJ-BT w/ Cannelure - $299.60 / 4,000 ct box + Free ship (7.5cpp) RavenRocksPrecision 4 hours ago
New Armscor 22 Cal (.224) 62gr FMJ-BT w/ Cannelure Bullets - $299.60 for 4,000 ct box + Free shipping (7.5cpp)

Buy cheap, stack deep, this is the best deal I can find for new 22 cal bullets on the internet.

https://ravenrocksprecision.com/armscor-22-cal-224-62gr-fmj-bt-w-cannelure-bullets-updating/
0 91 more...
FS PSA BCG & MIL-SPEC CH & AERO PRECISION LOWERS / LPKS Schwa 5 hours ago
Greetings,

I have some black nitride PSA BCGs & mil-spec charging handles. Also some Aero Precision lowers. Offers welcome.

Pics in the URL below:
Pics

M4E1 FDE lower w/ magpul SL stock - $365
M4E1 FDE lower w/ B5 Systems Bravo Stock - $300
PSA BCG - $79
Mil-Spec CH - $20 (add-on)
LPK w/o FCG - $50
LPK w/ FCG - $80

All prices are shipped, except for the charging handles. Those are add-ons.
0 49 more...
FS...RCBS .25-20 WCF FL die set...NEW PRICE Paul_J_Alker_Jr 12 hours ago
For sale...RCBS .25-20 WCF FL die set in excellent condition...$35.00 shipped to you.
0 141 more...
CMP1917 wildhobbybobby 15 hours ago
CMP1917
0 58 more...
WANTED Rear Sight for Ruger Super Black Hawk Kudu1 16 hours ago
Hi I am wanting a rear sight ( sight, spring , adjustment screw, and pin ) for a Ruger Super Black Hawk . Thanks
0 91 more...
Old school ctw 17 hours ago
Talley for S99
0 69 more...
Win hi wall ctw 17 hours ago
?
0 51 more...
Perhaps the most critically good YouTube channel ever 10Glocks Yesterday at 11:39 PM
0 338 more...
Mossberg 212turkey rlott Yesterday at 11:21 PM
0 36 more...
WTB Remington 870 Super Mag 12ga andymick32 Yesterday at 08:07 PM
Thumbhole stock, 3.5, camo. Would like to find the newest version with cerakote barrel.
0 118 more...
Page 1 of 2 1 2
AX24

540 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 50 invisible), 2,517 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,329
Posts18,468,550
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.