^
7 587 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS: 375 projectiles gte901m 04/19/24
^
10 899 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: 338 Wby RPM Jim_Knight 04/19/24
What bullet do you shoot in your 7 Mag Colorado? Its a very popular round over here. I had a 375 Wby for awhile, shot the 270 TSX.
118 17,556 more...
IC B2
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
387 26,262 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Lucky Find - 250AI Sakohunter264 04/19/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

2 352 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Lucky Find - 250AI Sakohunter264 04/19/24
Recently picked up this nice custom Model 70 Classic in 250 AI. It’s a real shooter. Wish I knew who the gunsmith was/is as they did a nice job. Haven’t found a load, even with pre- fireformed brass that it doesn’t like.

2 352 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: advice for 300 BO hunting scope please - no LPVO Dirtfarmer 04/19/24
Originally Posted by koshkin
I'd lean toward Trijicon Accupoint 3-9x40 if that's in your budget.
I like mine.

DF
33 3,764 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Riverc 04/19/24
81 2,946 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Need help & suggestions on a S&W revolver. cra1948 04/19/24
Originally Posted by EdM
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Reading comprehension seems to be lacking here. He did change the mainspring, and then he found a damaged firing pin.

And the strain screw as well. Reading for many here is tough, apparently.

Not to mention he said it worked just fine SA, that it was DA where the problem lay.
21 2,288 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker - A Bear Pistol Question: Snowwolfe 04/19/24
It is amazing what goes thru a persons mind when being "charged". One day my son and I were fishing on the Russian River, he was about 12 or so. A black bear was walking alone the shore line looking for scraps when a couple of guys burst thru the brush and startled the bear. He was pretty spooked and immediately turned and ran. He hit the boardwalk and was headed straight to my son and I. Even though I was packing a 4 inch S&W 500 the only thought in my mind was to put my son behind me to offer some protection. I would of been completely justified shooting the bear DLP and I never even considered pulling out my revolver.
Things happen quickly. And unless you have the years of experience a quality guide has (like Phil) you never know what you will do.
82 12,286 more...
IC B3
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. Heym06 04/19/24
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Heym06
Backed in or pulled through is good, until the next guy pulls so close you can’t open the trunk, or canopy to load what you purchased. Back up cameras are a blessing.
I try to leave the back end of the truck, the stinger for the trailer hitch and such, over the line into the spot behind me. Keeps the buggers from pulling up too close. grin

Honestly, sometimes I just have to pull forward to get stuff into the truck or on the rack.

There's a camera on the RAV4, I tend to use the mirrors mostly and use the camera for the final approach backing up to walls and other vehicles and such.

Straddling a line gives a person plenty of room to open the doors as well. wink
When run across those and am in my old trooper, I angle in next to them. Making them work to get out. Hoping they dent it and scratch up theres. I need a new paint job, and new shiny cars and trucks have insurance.
45 3,233 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot 7mm_Loco 04/19/24
if you need to return something purchased on HD online, you can return it at any HD store... very convenient...
36 2,030 more...
Re: Rem 700 6.5 CM by Kampfeld Sakohunter264 04/19/24
Is this threaded for suppressor?
35 2,613 more...
Re: Anyone buy DJT? Pat85 04/19/24
Originally Posted by jetjockey
I sure hope not.

“The filing includes a note from an independent accounting firm, Colorado-based BF Borgers CPA PC, warning that Trump Media's "operating losses raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern."”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trump-media-auditor-warns-losses-175621421.html

Cant be too much of a concern. Up 9.61% at closing
190 16,361 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by shootem
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Kenwin
Not sure about their laws, but it’s not dark out. A headlight out at that time of day shouldn’t matter.

Also, the cop replies “good job, you’re going to jail.” Talk about unprofessional.

That right there is your stereotypical cop on a power trip. What a loser.
Even in backwards Idaho, you can get a faulty equipment ticket for a headlight in broad daylight. Usually it is a fix-it ticket. Show the judge a receipt for parts or repair, and he tosses the ticket.

At least that is the way it was the last time I saw my buddy get one.

Common practice. Unfortunately this young lady ran into an uncommon criminal cop.
Nothing “ uncommon” about his behavior, THAT’S the problem

As shown on the video and when the local le investigated themselves and found no wrong doing.
387 26,262 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Dating a Winchester Model 70 w/ "G" prefix and six digit serial number? sqweeler 04/19/24
AKwolverine is the man smile
3 454 more...
Re: Winchester 92 25/20 Clicksalot 04/19/24
I'm surprised this hasn't sold yet
42 4,233 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? Valsdad 04/19/24
In all it's vinyl glory

81 2,946 more...
Re: Most accurate, unbiased news sources. robthom 04/19/24
I recommend tea leaves, cloud shape interpretation, you dog does not like someone / some places.
40 2,553 more...
Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs sqweeler 04/19/24
Islander's
20 1,101 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
BullScitArtist is still trying to get 108's in her 6x45 upper. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The Skinner muchly outperforms her guesses,in all avenues and from any/all angles. Hint.

Just sayin'.................
63 3,706 more...
Re: Think you're not a gun dealer? WMR 04/19/24
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by Sako76
So, if I sell the 37 guns I plan on selling and they are sent to an FFL for a NICS check on the buyer this rule would not apply to me? Thanks.

Not enough information. If you bought them with the specific intention of reselling them to make profit, then .gov would probably consider you a dealer. Intent seems to be the key thing.

Sure, we all have the "intent" to get bent over the table, when we buy a gun. That's why guys always buy high, and sell low. For fu cks sake..

Did you buy the gun because you liked it and wanted it, or did you buy it just to flip it for some $$? One is a business move and the other is a hobby. The concept is not difficult.

This is not to say that DOJ won’t abuse the process. I expect they will. People on the far ends of the spectrum will be pretty easy to spot. The weekly gun show/flea market vendor can expect problems. An aging guy selling his old deer gun will be pretty safe. Those in between? Time will tell. You may be assured that Leftists will push the issue as far as judges and juries will allow. Unfortunately, it can still cost thousands to win in court.
55 6,079 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot cra1948 04/19/24
Originally Posted by wabigoon
The "New", Sears catalog

But a whole lot faster. Back in the days when mail order was really mail order sometimes, by the time you got something, you'd forgotten what you'd ordered. When they said, allow 4 - 6 weeks for delivery, they weren't kidding.
36 2,030 more...
Re: Grand Reopening Sale - Special Deals on reloading components - 38 cal 158gr JHP 7.4 cents RavenRocksPrecision 04/19/24
Our next deal for this sale is:

New Armscor 22 Cal (.224) 62gr FMJ-BT w/ Cannelure Bullets - $299.60 for 4,000 ct box + Free shipping (7.5cpp)

Buy cheap, stack deep, this is the best deal I can find for new 22 cal bullets on the internet.

https://ravenrocksprecision.com/armscor-22-cal-224-62gr-fmj-bt-w-cannelure-bullets-updating/
9 1,162 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female 7mm_Loco 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
mutha fuqkers like him should be made wear an ankle bracelet so the public can keep track of them...
387 26,262 more...
Page 472 of 602 1 2 470 471 472 473 474 601 602
AX24

615 members (1beaver_shooter, 1337Fungi, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 1234, 57 invisible), 3,351 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,297
Posts18,468,035
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.