24hourcampfire.com
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Single Shots
15 seconds ago
No it is the Ruger 50 year commerative!

I will just get an sight assortment.

The back sight has a really nice adjustment, so I should be able to dial her in. Thanks ED but I kinda wanna keep her stock as I doubt I will use her too much....
more...
108 Views · 5 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 minute ago
(500) Winchester 22 hornet 1 x fired in match grade test barrels small scribe from pressure gauge great for reloading 85.00 shipped to lower 48 USPS MO ONLY...
more...
4 Views · 0 Comments
Savage Collectors
1 minute ago
The plastic magazines dont impress me...
more...
332 Views · 13 Comments
Handguns
1 minute ago
Good info. Thanks for the write-up, mart....
more...
1,765 Views · 36 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 minute ago
PM sent

Thanks...
more...
207 Views · 6 Comments
IC-A
Hunting Rifles
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by adam32
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by adam32
So they "invented" a 6mm PPC?

Since when is the military using the Hornady version?

They didn’t invent anything but seem to be standardizing something. If that goes over your head maybe you should join the hunters campfire with the fella who yawns.

Yourself and Hornady called it a "new cartridge"...it's nothing new! It's a PPC with a new name and junk ass Hornady brass!!!!

Adam are you saying it has the exact dimensions as a 6mm PPC?...
more...
551 Views · 22 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
3 minutes ago
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Smedley Butler squealed on the perps in the old deep state when they approached him with a planned coup.

He also wrote a book on the deep state of his time. I have a copy.

Yes he did!!!!!

Ol’ Gimlet Eye was a tough little bull dog

Didnt he win 2 medal of honor citations also????

YES !!!...
more...
889 Views · 37 Comments
Humor, Jokes, and Riddles
3 minutes ago
chicken...
more...
12,337,876 Views · 12,611 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
Found, please close...
more...
393 Views · 11 Comments
4 minutes ago
cherry bomb...
more...
38,840 Views · 2,600 Comments
IC-B
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
One of the glass tops on my vette blew up one night.
Car always sat inside if not being driven. It was intact when I went to bed. In a gazzilion pieces the next day. To this day, I have no idea what happened....
more...
158 Views · 8 Comments
Free Classifieds
4 minutes ago
I'm interested in 100 of these bullets. I have a bunch of other bullets in several calibers to trade or I can pay via PayPal.

Thanks, Dinny...
more...
4 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 minutes ago
I’ve always hated the Bush clan. The whole lot are corrupt globalist scum. Daddy Bush was a real piece of chit ! The Bush , Clinton , and Obama families are all CIA....
more...
424 Views · 17 Comments
4 minutes ago
three's a crowd...
more...
3,358,419 Views · 5,928 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
6 minutes ago
Originally Posted by super T
You could use them for breakfast with eggs, potatoes, and gravy. After frying the flour coated chops, make some milk gravy.

My favorite for thin chops....
more...
631 Views · 30 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
7 minutes ago
Jim is planting Barley, Wabi was planting corn. I'm sure Sam is done with wheat by now.

It's getting warm here. Upper 80's and Humid. Been working in the hay fields for 2 weeks. Planted this Summer grazing mix yesterday. Probably hit it once then stockpile for winter. I'm hoping with this and moving electric fence daily, That' will be my winter feeding. I keep hearing about these CoverCrop mixes, figured hell, I'll just mix it in the seeder with a rake, See what they've been talking about. Just waiting on a rain.

more...
32 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
7 minutes ago
Go out looking for trouble and then run like the little cowards they are....
more...
237 Views · 11 Comments
AR and Tactical Rifles
7 minutes ago
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Well, back in my USMC days, we would pull back on the charging handle, while slamming the butt of the rifle into the deck to give the BCG some inertia.

Of course we didn't have optics or retractable stocks in those days.

I've used that method and it works. Just make sure it's pointed in a safe direction and collapse the stock first otherwise it may collapse on your fingers....
more...
167 Views · 10 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
7 minutes ago
the police departments in this general part of the country have not been there to serve an protect by any ways close . but they will show up afterwords and oversee a clean up !!! and be large and in charge !...
more...
628 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
7 minutes ago
more...
1,016 Views · 88 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
7 minutes ago
Michael's gonna hold him down and choke his ass out one night. Hope he chokes to death on her big ol' cock....
more...
2,233 Views · 83 Comments
Backpack Hunting
9 minutes ago
Some good info here. I hadnt really thought about snake bites but after stepping on a couple in the leaves, it left me wondering what the heck to do.

Keep 'em coming if you have thoughts....
more...
1,001 Views · 21 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
10 minutes ago
If I was ever dumb enough to point or shoot at police or guard I would be committing suicide. The bro watched to many movies. Ed k...
more...
955 Views · 46 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
10 minutes ago
I'd have to say a screw driver with two differ size common and Philips bits. Always have had one since my AF days....
more...
545 Views · 39 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
11 minutes ago
Anyone who doesn't have a CCW in those states (most of 'em) where it's legal, is a fool....
more...
1,137 Views · 41 Comments
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 28 29
RR1
Who's Online Now
693 registered members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10pointer, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 74 invisible), 1,768 guests, and 973 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.