Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Alaska
4 hours ago
But to be fair I do shop Amazon a lot which is kinda the same as Wally World. Except I can shop in my underwear and not wind up on "People of Walmart website!!😀...
more...
2,976 Views · 48 Comments
Big Bore Levers
4 hours ago
Hopefully this gun will.use regular ammo all I can do is try it .I am probably reloading.most a the ammo that will be shot in it ! It's coming.with 50 rounds of.loaded ammo so we will see ....
more...
224 Views · 6 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
4 hours ago
What do you suppose they'll come up with for women?...
more...
330 Views · 4 Comments
Alpha
Hunting Rifles
4 hours ago
on several Howa's I've had to disassemble them and ended up cleaning out gunk in the trigger assembly....debris and too much oil......
more...
251 Views · 6 Comments
Savage Collectors
4 hours ago
Looks like a neat lady, and left handed to boot! Sorry for your loss. Bob....
more...
233 Views · 11 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Jim_ConradProvoking assault! I love it! Works for me....
more...
2,444 Views · 44 Comments
Varmint Rifles
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by PharmsellerI'm out of the heavy game. I tried three bullets, four powders, and four seating depths. Nothing shot worth a schitt. I'm going back to 50 gr NBT, 3400 fps and sub-MOA. If you want accuracy with a 75 grainer, then try Hornady's 75 grain BTHP......
more...
842 Views · 21 Comments
Handguns
5 hours ago
To All, Fwiw, I once counted the number of companies/arsenals that at one time or another have made the BHP or a "clone". = 11 is the number of different makers that I came up with back then. (Who knows how many that there really are??). Thjat BHP just MAY be an Israe...
more...
815 Views · 14 Comments
Long Range Hunting
5 hours ago
I owned a 30-338, built on a PF M70 action with a 24" Douglas 1-12" twist barrel. It would top 3100 fps with the 180 Partition using 75.5 grains of Norma MRP [very similar to Reloder 22] It shot lights out with that load, often under 1" at 200 yards. With it I shot...
more...
393 Views · 11 Comments
Hunting Rifles
5 hours ago
As far as handguns go, this one. I won it on probation, shooting in my 1st PPC match with the LAPD pistol team. It was engraved with my badge and initials as a trophy. Carried it as a backup and off-duty gun for many years as a patrolman and narcotics detective. It was there for ...
more...
763 Views · 20 Comments
Bravo
Ask The Gunwriters
5 hours ago
I had a similar problem with my 444 Marlin with misfires. Mine had noticeable drag on the firing pin when I pushed it forward with my finger. It turned out that the spring, that disconnects the back portion of the firing pin when it's not in battery, was catching on wear marks (o...
more...
245 Views · 6 Comments
AR and Tactical Rifles
5 hours ago
Has anyone seen one of these for sale? I missed the SHOT show introduction in 2017. I would like to acquire one of these (along with a few thousand RVN vets who had one in 1969....
more...
55 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 hours ago
$1000...
more...
2,376 Views · 12 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by BradIt’s rarely the case the 338 WM doesn’t generate a lot of verbiage when it headlines in a thread. My own experience with it leads me to a pretty straightforward conclusion; anything you can do with a 338 WM, you can do with a 30-06. If I want more th...
more...
12,167 Views · 178 Comments
Predators and Varmints
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by Dennis81082Originally Posted by FieldGradeI use a set of Vern Howey's shooting sticks. They're the best I've found to date but good luck finding a set these days. Charlie, It's been a few years back but I called Vern because I couldn't find a place to buy ...
more...
1,065 Views · 25 Comments
Handguns
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by bfrshooterPowder burns down the barrel and adds to pressure. After all the powder is consumed no more is added. .. I suppose you can run your truck on empty too. It is all the same, you need fuel. If you run a truck while fueled at 90 mph, and then it runs ...
more...
4,914 Views · 143 Comments
Hunting Optics
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by aheiderOriginally Posted by alaska_lanchePlease do!!! I am only happy to lead you to an option....I have been he guinea pig several times so look forward to hearing how it works for you. I really like that little SHV I will be sad to see it go. Why are you ...
more...
722 Views · 14 Comments
Alaska
5 hours ago
NICE!!!...
more...
229,668 Views · 212 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 hours ago
Btt...
more...
877 Views · 3 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 hours ago
Oregon. I bet they’d be good for spiders in the garage....
more...
114 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by oldtimer303Originally Posted by ldholtonOriginally Posted by SamOlsonGlobal warming at -20F the other morning. What's the post hole digger used for this time a year there in the cold ? ID Ice gets pretty thick their. Easiest was to drill your ice holes...
more...
4,021 Views · 128 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
5 hours ago
Ill be damn....
more...
202 Views · 2 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
5 hours ago
How come they don't have grease oozing out of them like Slim Jim's? Kidding aside......well done.....you clearly have a passion for "making meat"....
more...
320 Views · 8 Comments
Free Classifieds
5 hours ago
I have 2 bags of 100 pieces of Remington 35 Whelen brass. New unprimed and unfired. $65 per bag shipped. First post gets the brass https://imgur.com/gallery/hdBzq...
more...
48 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
6 hours ago
mj, Brownells has one for a SR action. I don't know how much they are. powdr...
more...
164 Views · 3 Comments
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
206 registered members (117LBS, 12344mag, 175rltw, 1100mag, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 23 invisible), 596 guests, and 332 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2018 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.