Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Pack is sold. Thanks...
see more
514 Views · 10 Comments
Handguns
1 hour ago
"Why would anyone want something different - but plastic vs steel sights are a personal preference and extra $ for the name is worth it." You glockfanboys are funny. ...
see more
4,746 Views · 74 Comments
Hunting Optics
1 hour ago
I much prefer the Talley lightweights to other rings/bases out there. I have 7 rifles with them and they are rock solid and very light as well. Also great bang for the buck....
see more
2,468 Views · 48 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by DirtfarmerOriginally Posted by Fotisimgur.com +1 Too easy. Much better than PB ever was. And, no extortion... DF Thanks guys, I'll try to get them up tomorrow; gotta actually earn my money today....
see more
749 Views · 6 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Ttt...
see more
132 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
I enjoyed the story. Obviously VarmintGuy used some artistic embellishment in the story, but those are usually the best stories. And maybe VarmintGuy is F.O.S., it is possible, I see no harm in telling this story. Fubarski obviously dislikes VarmintGuy and used this opportuni...
see more
7,140 Views · 120 Comments
Hunting Optics
1 hour ago
Even though these scopes have a solid reputation, they aren't perfect. One thing to mention is the vernier scale, and movement of the zero point reference. Wasn't sure if this was a failure, or just an annoyance. I figure you'd only be off a click or two, but that is up to y...
see more
381 Views · 9 Comments
AR and Tactical Rifles
1 hour ago
No, I'd get an aimpoint for that Jeff. You can just leave it on for years....
see more
424 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by kroo88Originally Posted by OrangeOkieStrange is more likely to push Trump's agenda. Judge Moore would make a great Attorney General. (Fire Sessions) None of you idiots are paying attention. Mitch F'head McConnell has bought and paid for Luther Strange. ...
see more
770 Views · 16 Comments
General Big Game
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by AlamosaWhat color for a nuisance skunk that I have been trying to kill at night? (sorry for the minor hijack). Let him get his own light....
see more
1,748 Views · 27 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Yoos are forgetting one thing. It is China that is asking for Talks, not President Trump. They are in a bind and they need to save face, by asking for talks they are attempting to show the world that they are trying, even though they are not. President Trump will have none of ...
see more
2,827 Views · 40 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
A few other bullets/loads I've played with....
see more
1,189 Views · 14 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
New in box Bushnell trophy xlt bone collector 3-9x40 doa 600 reticle. $70/shipped New in box Simmons volt 600 laser rangefinder. $65/shipped Email for pics. $120/shipped if you buy both....
see more
28 Views · 0 Comments
Custom Rifles & Wildcats
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by CJC73how much would it be for a T/C encore stock and forearm, currently a plain black synthetic? in a realtree camo scheme or similar? PM Inbound...
see more
2,180 Views · 26 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by RickyDWhy was he confirmed if he was a coward and a traitor? Because he was a coward and a traitor....
see more
831 Views · 14 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Great Wildcat!...
see more
41 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Thanks...
see more
433 Views · 8 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
tag...
see more
1,344 Views · 12 Comments
Backpack Hunting
1 hour ago
You are welcome. I hunted in that outfit yesterday (wool dresws pants, synthetic R and light acrylic shirt) in weather from near frost at a dripping dawn to warm sun by early afternoon and then rain squalls and damp cold by sundown. Had to shed my synthetic T-shirt in midday....
see more
1,045 Views · 10 Comments
Lever Actions - General
1 hour ago
They were produced by Providence Tool and the are well made! I removed two of them off of a customers Miroku Winchesters several years ago ( for some reason he wanted them removed and couldn't seem to do it himself. Go figure). Anyway being much of the time we Never saw the cust...
see more
16,072 Views · 145 Comments
Bowhunting
1 hour ago
I checked my 2 cams this moring, in my good spot nothing buy does & fawns I know that will change later, my other spot has a real nice 8pt and a heavy racked 6 so Im kinda pumped but with the temps in the upper 80s and calling for 90 tommorow, going to have to cooler! Dan any...
see more
211 Views · 9 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
IE and AdFender Standard = 0 popups...
see more
725 Views · 35 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
1 hour ago
Thanks John I'll give that powder a try. I was surprised when Hornady couldn't give me any info. The 3 inch case isn't in their latest loading manual. Seems out of place for a company that makes the loaded ammo and sells the reloading components....
see more
376 Views · 4 Comments
Savage Collectors
1 hour ago
Serial is 131*** It's an SRC. Haven't been able to take photos for obvious reasons and don't want to post any further details until I have it in my hot little hands. It's just the barrel address was bugging me....
see more
109 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Sold to Petersen. Thanks...
see more
390 Views · 5 Comments
Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
AIH 160 1
Who's Online Now
456 registered members (1OntarioJim, 1234, 222ND, 17_wizzer, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 1,307 guests, and 523 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.