Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Free Classifieds
40 minutes ago
I will take the 450 Marlin flat points, 350 gr ones...
see more
75 Views · 3 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
40 minutes ago
Originally Posted by BarkoffWhat we have here is a brand new American. BEAUTIFUL!! I'm proud of the guy! As am I! From one proud American to another............... Welcome home Sir, you belong!...
see more
162 Views · 6 Comments
Handguns
43 minutes ago
Originally Posted by RJMX...those are some nice looking bullets...Bob Yes they are, especially with that expansion @ that velocity they must be bonded? Definitely interested I am. 41...
see more
721 Views · 27 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
44 minutes ago
The phone guys should think about hiring him to test their systems before the debut release....
see more
139 Views · 3 Comments
Horses and ATV's
47 minutes ago
Nick, we bought a new Ranger last summer. At that time there was a $1000(?) rebate. Basically no dealing otherwise. I think the price we paid was around $1500 less than the internet 'build your Ranger' quote....
see more
128 Views · 3 Comments
Trapping
48 minutes ago
If the preserve was only a mile away, odds are good it is not new ground and the raccoon will be back in your neighborhood in a couple of days if not already. If I can't shoot them, I drop the trap in a body of water and drown them. There is no shortage of coons and "transpl...
see more
301 Views · 15 Comments
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation
49 minutes ago
Bender, how much is a tank of propane?...
see more
170 Views · 12 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
49 minutes ago
Ida rasseled Trump for that extra scoop, sombich is lucky I wasn't there, Secret Service or not the pecker head woulda at least split it with me....
see more
833 Views · 23 Comments
Hunting Optics
49 minutes ago
I have one and have no complaints. The glass is clean and bright, adjustments are positive and no issues with tracking or returning to zero. Good little scope for the money so far. I never noticed the weight, not something that I obsess over though....
see more
97 Views · 3 Comments
Free Classifieds
51 minutes ago
S.P.F...
see more
113 Views · 1 Comments
Free Classifieds
53 minutes ago
S1,350.......low as I can go....
see more
737 Views · 4 Comments
Free Classifieds
53 minutes ago
Originally Posted by OaksterI have one that I was hoping to be able to trade towards a nice wood factory stock. Message me if you have a nice wood stock to trade Well that's about my luck, I sold one a little while back. If you're interested in selling let me know. Thanks, Br...
see more
143 Views · 6 Comments
Photography
55 minutes ago
That's my experience. 10% keepers and I'm deelighted!...
see more
187 Views · 9 Comments
Free Classifieds
56 minutes ago
PM sent...
see more
1,654 Views · 13 Comments
Free Classifieds
57 minutes ago
Kimber Pro Varmint 22-250 for sale. Like new condition with titanium bolt handle for sale. $1000 shipped...
see more
38 Views · 0 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
57 minutes ago
Well...due to reccomendations I read on this thread, the wife and I stopped in at a Five Guys for a burger this afternoon. I had noticed it some time ago, but had dismissed it as some sort of "gourmet cuisine" b.s. establishment judging by it's name and location, never ...
see more
2,526 Views · 125 Comments
Free Classifieds
58 minutes ago
Pm sent...
see more
37 Views · 1 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
58 minutes ago
Originally Posted by 458 LottI understand the reasons why, and no doubt the larger the project the further removed the different entities are from one another and the greater the delays in funding. I was just trying to enlighten the ignorant (silly me) who haven't been on either...
see more
1,217 Views · 12 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by persiandogOriginally Posted by The_Real_HawkeyeOriginally Posted by persiandogOriginally Posted by The_Real_HawkeyeAlso, when you click reply, you don't get the Full Editor till you click for it (another step in the process). I preferred not having to naviga...
see more
662 Views · 23 Comments
Ask The Gunwriters
1 hour ago
Another great issue. I'm out of wild pork but will make the campfire pig hunt next year so the Greek Isle Sausage (as Moira and I are big fans of Gyro) is certainly on the menu. We just returned from 10 wonderful days in Ireland, including Cork, and while it was great, western ...
see more
737 Views · 8 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
I can see the locations of anyone who has them in their profile....
see more
527 Views · 23 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
and potentially fatal: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-hottest-pepper-in-the-world-dragons-breath-wales/...
see more
66 Views · 0 Comments
Free Classifieds
1 hour ago
Originally Posted by 1234great looking rifle,what does it weigh? Ed Bare, I'm not sure. With Talley LW lows, a VX3 2.5-8x, a Montana sling, and 5 bullets it was 7lb-11oz all up....
see more
597 Views · 6 Comments
Hunter's Campfire
1 hour ago
Jell0s buds....
see more
394 Views · 8 Comments
Winchester Collectors
1 hour ago
Thanks,that is how I read 458Win's post. Hopefully he will come back and clarify his post....
see more
1,833 Views · 63 Comments
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26
RV 180 2
OX 160 1
RBCN 160 3
Who's Online Now
584 registered members (10gaugemag, 1234, 117LBS, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 1,354 guests, and 711 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
NMX 160

Copyright © 2000-2017 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.