ONE THING ANYONE GOING TO CANADA MUST REALIZE: If you have ever had a arrest or even some tickets you can be labeled as an undesirable and denied access into Canada. If this happens your deposit will be non refunded and you get to go home empty handed. Real problem is no statute of limitations the crime could have occurred when you were 15 years old and placed on you record. You may have completely forgotten the nightmare but now get to relive the event all over again. ONLY way to find out if you are clean is to go to the border crossing and get in line to find out. THIS SEEMS LIKE READ BS TO ME> I SAY LET CANADA HAVE THEIR BIRDS AND THEIR HIGH MOTEL FEES AND RED JACKET MOUNTIES> now others reading this probably wonder if ABLE actually experienced this sad tale: Truth be told not me but a close friend. Friend was charged with DWI and plead not guilty case was dismissed but Friend was denied access into Canada because of the charge. RIGHT THIS IS NOT FAIR. THAT IS WHAT I SAID AND RE SAID. SO CANADA CAN KEEP WHAT THEY GOT INCLUDING THEIR BORDER PATROL. MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE HAS A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE???
ABLE

I see four more years of economic stagnation and high unemployment if Obama is reelected. He lies every time he opens his mouth. "The GREAT DECEIVER"! Scary prospect.Worst president EVER.
UPS HAS ROTTEN CUSTOMER SERVICE, THIS I HAVE EXPERIENCED