Thanks. The guide said fish are typically 40-50 feet deep but one area they would hold at 20 feet so might have a chance there. I have caught salmon in Puget sound on flies so I know it can be done. He uses four inch long sardines for bait so I will tie up something like that and I have lots of bunny flies from Alaska and for Tarpon so maybe something will work. Anyway hope to have a limit on the hardware rigs then in the afternoon I will have the boat to myself so might drift or anchor over fish if we spot them on the graph. I have caught over a 1000 salmon in AK and a few more in Wa. but haven't felt the tug of one for a long time so if I get even one on the fly rod I will be a happy camper. And a 50-60 lb. king even on trolling gear would be nice and is a possibility. I will see if the 9 wt. will cast the 600 head it works well with a 400 grain head the 11 wt seems overkill for silvers but not kings.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli