I waited 10 months for my EH-8. Was supposed to have a barrel inlet for a Rock #2 with a 1" shank. When I finally got it, it was inlet for a 1-3/4" or so shank, so it was not acceptable. I contacted Manners and they said send it back. The inlet mistake made me sick, so I let it sit for a couple of months before emailing back and letting them know I would send it in. Matt was very helpful and I asked if they could change the bottom metal inlet from ADL to BDL, and he said he would take care of it. I asked the cost and was told no cost.

So I sent it back. Matt asked me to send in everything, including my bottom metal, trigger, etc. So I sent it all in.

That was a week shy of 3 months ago. I checked 2 or 3 weeks ago and was told that the Shot Show was delaying everything, but I was next in line. I received an email from Manners a few days ago with an invoice attached for a good sum of money. I forwarded it to Matt, and he said he'd take care of it.

The big brown truck came today with the delivery. The stock looks great. I laid the barreled action in it and it fit perfectly. Manners also bedded the action and lug, and it is a very nice job. Looks perfect and has the BDL inlet.

I keep digging and find the bolt. But the BDL floorplate, mag box, spring and follower, and action screws are nowhere to be found. Somehow, I knew with this jinxed project that I wouldn't get it all back.

I'll wait for a response, but not feeling too good about it at this point. And for the first time in my custom rifle building life, I have lost interest and don't even care to shoot this damn rifle.

BTW, it's a 250AI that I waited a long time to get back from Diablo/Ryan Kelsey....but I was lucky and actually got it back with the work done as ordered after staying on him for several weeks. I hear some were not so lucky.

To be continued.....if anybody is still reading. LOL.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless