Seems to me like 30 minutes is a pretty small price to pay to become educated about the state of ones country while a guy making nothing has his life on the line for US and is busting his ass 18 or so hours a day 7 days a week to do it evidently has time.

Of course, our disinterest may be the reason we pay $4 billion a week servicing the interest on our debt and we have lost trillions to bad trade agreements.

Then we have the fact there is no use in draining the swamp in the US unless he defeats the evil tyranny pushing the One World Order.

No wonder our country is in the miserable condition it is in.

Now, too bad Q isnt an accomplished author with the prose of Twain instead of trying to decipher and let us have a clue as to what is going on behind the scenes with respect to Trumps efforts to save our asses from the deep state so we will know WTH is going on when the crap starts going down. He should lay it out for us and condense the greatest story since the Bible into a five or ten minute program for us busy suckers.

I would like some of my compatriots to keep in mind...

Oh crap, i gotta go. The ball game is coming on. To hell with Trump and screw Q.

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/14/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin