Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He is addressing patriots who want to know wtf is going on. Hes not trying to sell a novel.

Actually he is. He states several times he's delving into territory he'd rather not get into because he's working on a book.

But that's beside the point. I said I'd be willing to listen to anyone who has something to say so in the interest of educating myself on a subject which I was previously ignorant about, I waded in neck deep. Now I'll be honest and say I couldn't finish it, but I did get through about 90% - more than enough to understand what you guys are talking about now.

In the spirit of the subject matter, rather than come out and state my thoughts directly, I'll leave you guys with this cryptic posting of my own to illustrate my feelings:

[Linked Image]

Try this and see if its more to your liking.

Originally Posted by DryPowder
Thomas Wictor busted out some opinion on Strzok thats pretty interesting and worth a read.

great

lisa page

jr the spy

That Obama is Iranian's bitch, would sell us all out in a heartbeat and give up his muslim ass to any one with beard and a turban, that I definitely believe. All is other Q stuff still seems a little too far fetched for me though...

IMO, The best thing you can do is ignore Q and most of his followers. They might mean well but are about as helpful as David Duke.

more wictor

Last edited by DryPowder; 07/14/18.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.