Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by DryPowder
Originally Posted by jaguartx
So, DP, RRosey broke the law and became a criminal by illegally signing a FISA warrant to try and implicate Trump
and he is a white hat? BS.

I don't think he read the FISA report when he signed off on it, I think he followed procedure. When the agents bring you the report and affirm whats in it is true, what is [RR] supposed to do? Anything other than signing off on the report would be showing favoritism toward Trump. When this is over, [RR] followed procedure which gave the agents plenty of rope and the IG is going to come along behind and hang them with it. That's my opinion.

By law, for the FISA to be renewed there must be additional evidence presented. The signer is attesting to he fact the info is true. He knew the [bleep] was a made up story.

He broke several laws when he signed it: Unlawful use (abuse) of power, perjury to the court and obstruction of justice and im probably missing a few more.

Why does he still have a job?

Trust the Plan

I think i have mentioned before, if the C Caucus voted to impeach, then 2/3 the senate would have to vote to convict to take his job. Do you think 2/3 senate would vote to convict? Thats why he has a job.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin