Q whoever shouting about all that stuff is EXACTLY what WE have been shouting about.

His Shouting, unless as an insider, does no good to reiterate what we already know about what the Fascist Leftists tried to do with this election.

We all, ALL, need to be shouting at our Congressman, telling them we know what they tried to do here.

I basically called mine out for siding with the Seditionist/Conspirators in this whole matter. And they cant hide from that.

Dont complain here. Complain to the people who may help. Tell them NO donations for squat until the Seditionists start ending up in handcuffs.

Or it wont stop the next time. Or were nothing.

Yes we HAVE seen this before from the Left against a ""Repub" president. 2000 was not ancient history, but it appears was the warmup act for an even GREATER more organized attempt to subvert the National election, once they had 16 years to seed all the players into position for the big push to killshot free America.

Trump wasnt an easy choice, but Patriotic Americans recognized the 11th hour threat, mobilized, and temporarily rescued the America of our great great great however many forefathers, wrestling the serpent's coil from its neck, and dropping a bootheel on the serpents head. Im proud of them.

.......but it will be back. It didnt leave or die. Strangle it all with lack of funding. Make sacrifices, spread the word, teach the young.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by WillARights; 07/28/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016