Didn't ever say it was a litmus test for patriotism. And ultimately we're all in the same boat...waiting to see what happens. Best thing to do is affect positive change in your immediate environment to the best of your ability...but you already knew that.

Understand this. I saw a movement. I checked it out. By my barometer, it passed the test. I haven't really spent any time on the fire for years, mostly because I had better things to do. But I knew there were good folks here that deserved to know what was happening...at the very least to help them know that there's a plan. I've spent quite a bit of time here as of late when there were other things to do with my time, but I did it for you. Not because I wanted to be anything special in anyone's eyes (fat chance of that anyways) but because I believed all the patriots I've interacted with here would appreciate the awareness of and, if one so chooses, the participation in the biggest happening in our lives as Americans. The choice is always yours.

As far as piddler and his ilk...they have a right to know also even though I may disagree with any or all of what he/they have to say. We're all Americans and if this country is to survive we're gonna have to work together. Maybe by knowing some of this the pain will be lessened for them when/if it all goes down. Probably not though. Hard times coming for libs in the coming months/years. Schadenfreude anyone?