Originally Posted by Nrut
Originally Posted by Squidge
Still unsubstantiated and speculative. There is a difference between "knowing" something to be true, and "believing" something to be true. We don't know who Q is, Q could be be someone posting from his mom's basement brilliantly blending fact and fiction for giggles, Q could be Russian military intelligence promoting a "big lie", Q might even be a member of the Trump adminstration and if he is, how do who we know if what is he posting is factual of fictional?

Or Q could be Black Hats from the CIA, FBI, or NSA itself..
Either way what is going to happen "is going to happen"...
Fun to watch..

This right here.

If its true, time will tell. If its not, time will tell.

I wouldn't be a very good devil's advocate without pointing out some quotes from the other sidegrin

Xxxxxx's going around thinking they're some kind of enlightened individual just because they fell for an incredibly blatant psyop and have actually become a really big part of the problem they virtue signal about fixing.

His brainless followers just ignore every single thing he's wrong about and then cling to the very few things that he's said that ended up having something similar happen.

He preys off the right wing version of the people that worship at the altar of CNN and praise the almighty God of the Democrats. Useful idiots are these people's bread and butter.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.