Toddly, don't know what music or graphics turned you off. I was just on the site and clicked on many Q proofs. Simple stuff, no music. Even learned a few Q proofs I was unaware of. Obviously you're interested or you wouldn't have checked it out.

Here's an excellent site. https://qmap.pub/ On the left sidebar there are various tabs which flesh out the backstory on many things Q references. Go there and research for a while and learn for yourself...that really is the whole point of this. Who gives a flying phouck who Q is? The importance of what's happening is the information that Patriots (who have families, work and play just like you do) are discovering, the connections they are making, and the TRUTH of what is really happening in our world. That puts the power in we, the people's, hands. Without the information, we're just sheeple still asleep at the wheel. Think ENABLERS.

There will be a few who actually do this. The rest will cling desperately to the implanted narrative in their atrophied grey matter and hurl insults like they were still in the schoolyard. I removed people like that from my life many years ago as I don't have time for sheeple or their parroted opinions. My life is so much richer for it.