Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Yeah. Every time Q or his pseudonyms rings up a new video some salivate.

Touché. grin

The difference between Q followers and MSM is in the third step. wink

One can maintain both positions can’t they?

That this Q stuff seems far fetched... the attempts to link it to reality through words or numbers in tweets particularly... AND that the MSM is FOS.

That’s where I’m at.

I can understand this position and was even there for awhile myself.
Being a researcher by heart with about 45yrs. of such, what I find frightening is looking back and seeing that future truly does prove past, but by the time you get to the future, it's to late. It is the very reason it is so hard to find and follow the truth now. Experience and gut is all you can actually go by any more. Many, no, let me correct that, most of those who have carried the ensign, those I have followed, researched with, or had the pleasure to meet are now deceased. Those are the ones I can look back from my future position and say, damn, they knew what they were talking about or, they missed that one by a little. Then there are the ones who wrote, those people were nuts, conspiracy freaks, it never happened nor will it...…………..they were the mistaken ones, the misleading ones. So now my gut tells me that anyone who says "future proves past" is pretty sure of their position on world events and will stick their neck out to prove it. The ones who say, here's some information or a path not talked about that you might want to take a look at so you can compare with what is known, that person (s) is someone I'm going to pay more attention to.

This tweet I thought was quite fitting...………………..

Link