Originally Posted by badger
I've been watching this thread with mild interest, and haven't commented up until now, simply because I like to keep an open mind until I've done a little homework of my own. My own opinion, FWIW, is that those who disparage the people who have clearly spent a lot of time researching, have not done enough of their own, or have their own agenda.

There have been too many predictions, statements and announcements made on the 8chan boards by Q, before the MSM or anyone else has "discovered" them for this not to have some substance. The more you look, the more you find that is absolutely credible.

I'll second that.

Seems the few good men left in the intel community recognized that it was act now or loose the country. Q is military intel..I believe this entire plan was in place and spelled out to DJT in it's entirety before 2015, convincing him to run. The total panic by so many is too much to ignore. Something has caused it and it ain't because POTUS tweets too much or is too crude for them. I'd go so far as to venture that no name mcstain is preparing to fake his own death to avoid indictment.

It all adds up quite nicely and I can't wait for those indictments to be unsealed.