Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Disconcerting that people have blindly put their hopes in a delusional, mysterious "phenomenon" like Q, who is spinning one layer of fantasy on top of another.

Looks as if Q's devoted followers are even proselytizing on behalf of their Quack "prophet" and quoting scripture in the same breath with the no-name fuddyduddy troll Q.
"See if he is for or against me". Matthew 12:30. Were you referring to Jesus Christ or Quack?

Conspiracy theories are perpetuated by belief. Believers are encouraged to fill in the blanks to find meaning where there is none (same thing psychics do). Believers use personal biases to fit the script as they get swept off their feet in the hype.

When Q begins to lose the "appearance" and credibility of a prophet, his/her appeal will diminish, and the reality will become apparent that q was a wizard only in the fantasy land of Q.

I believe Q is a (leftist) troll who is pranking lots of gullibles. This Q fad is going to hurt the GOP (if it hasn't already) before long, but that may be precisely what the prankster(s) had in mind when the game playing started. Many conservatives are looking like a bunch of nut jobs.

I'd have to agree with most of this, if you take enough shots in the dark...you're bound to hit something.

The day will come for Q to be revealed, it will be national news...and from behind the curtain steps..............................................................George Clooney.