Originally Posted by Toddly
Originally Posted by BayouRover
I'm sure that President Trump and others are doing all that they can to "drain the swamp". However, trying to follow what is going on with Q is kin to playing Chinese Checkers and Monopoly at the same time while blind folded with your hands tied behind you.

I guess I'll just be relegated to watching it all unfold as it does, and saying, "Damn......it's happening....." as I'm obviously not smart enough to discern anything else before it actually happens. I can triangulate but I'm still lost in this scenario.

Please don't ridicule me, jag....... It really hurts coming from you.......

This about sums it up for me also. I was never into dungeons and dragons or video games. I’ve got way better things to do. On the other hand if it turns out that Q is legit, I’ll be the first one to say I knew it all along. Go Q! 🍻

Ya, good call, but jag will immediately tell you that he knew it long before you did, so all you'll get is a second place ribbon. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ