I
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It seems that we have a reverse “ The Emporer’s new clothes “ fable going on here with regard to Q.

In this instance the Emporer really does have on new clothes visible only to an enlightened few.

Or....... maybe he is naked?

The fact remains that not many folks are inclined to devote the time necessary to make sense of all this cryptic stuff.

More importantly, if the premise of all this is true, then our foreknowlwdge of it is immaterial to the outcome. ( or did I miss something?)

This is true.
There are a few thoughts that could be added. Enlightenment is not only for the few unless you loop this back to "The fact remains that not many folks are inclined to devote the time necessary...………" In that quote is the answer as I'm sure you know.
The "enlightened" are not few in this case as the number of Anon's (Anonymous) researching and reporting are many. If there were only a few devoting time I don't think your statement "then our foreknowledge of it is immaterial to the outcome" would be true. Trump, Q, the cabinet and many others are depending on us to back them, mainly be educating the population.
The cryptic stuff is necessary on fronts many are not aware that is going on. Many of us are Bible believing folks, but don't seem to fully grasp the "wrestling with rulers of the darkness...…..". We still think we are "wrestling against flesh and blood"...…...ie "humans". This battle is multi layered. The Beast is here and has been for a long time now. That is a whole other subject which needs its own thread.

If Q did not present such in cryptic fashion, the information leaked would be considered leaks from the prosecuting DOJ acting on the advice of Trump. Prospective charges would thus be declaired inadmissable, or whatever terms lowyers use.

Duh, K and Curdog. whistle

Now, K, Cur, Whip, Bristoe- i saw a drop by Q indicating a big wheel would shortly be taken down. Now the bad news, info from a credible source has informed me they expect no big indictments will be unsealed until after the election.

I dont think a lot of the storm can hit before the election because of the optics. The MSM w ould have a heyday showing Trump was another power crazed Hitler.

Curdog, if what Q says is true, its going down regardless.

I have previously stated that critics dont have a clue as to why Q is making these drops.

He/she/it they are doing it because Trump is not sure how hairy things will get when the SHTF.

He wants patriots to know whats going on and not be too concerned. The wants patriots to be able to inform others all is in control.

IOW "TRUST THE PLAN".

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/09/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin