Originally Posted by curdog4570
How am I supposed to “ trust the plan” when there appear to be contradictory accounts of what exactly the plan is?

We are going to sweep them all up in one wide net...... human trafficking, or, ....

Trump has found hundreds, or perhaps thousands, of individuals who posess the necessary skillls to process this vast amount of data provided by Putin....... AND be trustworthy enough to maintain absolute secrecy throughout the proceedings.

Consider the resources just as far as Lawyers, Judges, and Courts necessary to prosecute ALL these bad guys simultaneously . Military Tribunals are a bridge too far in the arena of public perception even if logistically possible.

Sorry, but it sounds more like a make it up as we go along sort of deal.

I dont think Trump has explained exactly what the plan is other than he is draining the swamp.

Many wars end up relegated to the make plans adapt as the battle plays out.

There is no way to drain the swamp through the courts. First, the cases would drag for decades. Second, they are designed for the benefit of lowyers, not justice.

I havent seen where Q indicates all would be rounded up at the same time. The object is to make the process the least upsetting as possible. Trump doesnt want riots, especially those that would involve well meaning patriots influenced by the MSM.

Qs job is to inform patriots of whats happening in order for them to explain things to the uninformed to make it less unsettling if that becomes necessary.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin