Originally Posted by K22
Is Fiona Barnett telling the truth? As far as I know, yes. Was Watergate actually Pedogate? That was my understanding many years ago. Who is Billy Frank, oops, I mean Billy Graham? Research, dig till you reach bottom then dig some more.
You think she names some high profile figures? You should read Cathy O'Brien's book or watch some of her video's. I have met and talked to her.

Here is a list from Wikileaks of high profiles. Do you believe they are corrupt? If so, then why not a preacher or a President?

Link

Laying aside the personalities, I’m being asked to believe that this one young girl was transported all over the world for ten years to be raped by all these famous men. According to her, there were many young girls in this procurement ring, but she was so “ special” that she was in great demand. This story has “Crazy Bitch “ seeping from every pore.

Nixon was too paranoid to expose himself in such a fashion.

As far as Billy Graham........ Satan has never lacked for volunteers to tear down men who oppose him.

I don’t know about Nicole Kidman’s Father, but I’ll give him a pass since she lied about the other two.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place