Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by K22

It depends on how important the truth is to you.

How important is it to define what "truth" is? How important is it to adjudicate "truth" accurately and fairly? How do you separate specualtion from truth?

Great points and I agree. Hence the reason for my question.

Over the years I have accumulated quite a library of books, written articles, ect. of subjects that interest me and that would be a lot of subjects, just ask my wife. I have my own room now. grin
My search always includes the pro's, the con's, and the neutrals, then I talk to others who are doing the same thing, I then began to put together the pieces of the puzzle that fit based on "all" the information I read. Some of it has taken me years to go through, but now we have the Internet and all of this is at our fingertips.
I know that I am just one small cog in this wheel of info gathering and converse or have conversed with many through the years. The reason I bring this up is because there is one thing that is becoming more and more apparent to me from all this research. I believe it is something others on here allude to from time to time. What we believe is reality is not the truth as far as reality is concerned. The reality we see is being created and manipulated by something or someones. Crazy I know, but it is becoming more and more apparent, especially since this last election. It is easier to see it.
And to quote an International Banker "So the entire world as we think we know it, is just an illusion we believe in." When they want us to see something or want us to move in a certain direction as a society, they send their sheep dogs and begin herding us like sheep and we go that direction. This is done on many levels with many tools. Advertising, Media, Hollywood, ect. And as far as I can tell it has worked perfectly...………….until now.