Originally Posted by curdog4570
K22....... with reference to the comment about sheepdogs and sheep, I’m guessing you are using the editorial “ we “. Surely you consider yourself to be a free agent, don’t you?

Well..... we all consider ourselves to be free agents. It’s those others who are the sheep....... right?

I don’t believe in “others “. We are all captive to Human Nature. And Human Nature dictates that individuals can take the same information set and come to diametrically opposed conclusions as to which course “ we “ should take.

So....... “we “ break apart into clusters of same thinking groups and take turns cussing the “ others “.

Trump, just as an example , is the Devil incarnate to some and a Saviour to others.

Meanwhile, the forces controlling us,them, and Trump continue on their merry way. Fighting each other when it suits them and forging alliances when they believe it is in their interests. Forcing us to choose between the two most hated Potus candidates in history was their crowning achievement and it did not have to be a carefully planned out exercise.

It is the natural result of division.

Yep, and i think Zero, Hillary, Comey and the msm are putting him in the devil camp just as useless welfare dimocraps put Rs in the devils camp.

Our truth and reality, until recently, has been the Rs fighting the commie Ds to protect our freedoms and the 2 A. Now with them not doing much of it we learn we are walking on quicksand and that to continue kiving somewhat free of tyranhy and muzxies it will take a revolution. Our truth has suddenly changed, not because of our situation, but because of our new knowledge of it.

We know now wre history if we have to go on as in the past. Our reality has been informed and we are at the verge of a new world order that i for one am not approaching happily.

I am ready for some dark to light.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin