Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BayouRover
For anyone who knows me, I'm probably as pro-Trump as anyone. If he can get the swamp drained, that will be tremendously good for our country. Its way past due and I sincerely hope its not too late as I have some very precious grand kids who have their lives to live in the future..

On the other side of the coin, I've been around the internet long enough to not get excited about everything that I read here. And when I see someone respond to some one else that they don't agree with with name calling - even benign names - they are probably searching for validation for their point of view. And name calling is all that they might have if they're not getting patted on the back for validation for their thoughts.

C'est la vie..........

You've made 30 posts in this thread. Why are you participating so heavily in a thread discussing something that you think is invalid?

I don't know whether Q is legit or not. Neither do you. But you don't need to post 30 times in one thread to essentially say the same thing you said in your first post.

Golly Gee. I'm sorry if something that I've done ruined your day, Mr. Bristoe.

You haven't ruined my day. I just don't understand why you feel the need to enter a thread and make a dog pekker gnat of yourself.