Originally Posted by Whip
Bristoe is right...there certainly are a lot of people who have devoted a lot of time and energy towards discrediting those of us that believe Q is legit and are trying to share information with those that ARE interested. Most intelligent individuals would simply move on to another thread on hunting or fishing or whatever the hell interests them and forget about it. But here on 24hr there are certain individuals, apparently without much of a life away from the fire, that are not unlike the gangs of "tough guys" we all remember from our school days. You know the kind...mob mentality rules apply here...kinda inconsequential and not noticed until one of the gang chimes in with an opinion (and usually an insult) and then, emboldened by a fellow gang members antagonism, they pile on with more insults and agreement...but they actually offer very little substantive to the discourse. To rephrase a classic, "small minds think alike." These sad phoucks, and we all know who they are, need the identity and validation the groupthink offers. Keyboard warriors unite!!!

Small minded are also the easiest to successfully program to believe the lies so that not only do they not question the narrative...they will actually defend it. Good sheeple. As has been pointed out, the term conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA. Stockholm syndrome anyone? These are the useful idiots. Six pack of beer and NFL anyone? Or maybe you would prefer an episode of "Dancing with the Stars?" Entertainment = Distraction. The illusion solidifies under their watch.

There are also a lot of good people that do question the narrative but lack the initiative to break the mental chains and ingrained thought processes to expand their thinking (hint there). The thought process of "this can't be true because it is simply so outrageous" helps to maintain the illusion and cerebral bondage. Smarter...but still good sheeple.

That's why I appreciate fire members like TRH. This guy has received untold amounts of scheit for years and years from the fire azzhats and he...just...keeps...on...truckin'. Still downloading truth bombs here on the fire with dignity and aplomb. He is a servant warrior and, whether you know it or not, he is here for you. I'd love to have a beer or three with him someday...we'd probably not run out of things to talk about and...surprise...we might not agree on everything.

Then there's guys like Steelhead. My mom taught me not to say anything if you don't have anything nice to say, so I won't. Why does anyone even respond to him? SH and his ilk are one of the reasons I bailed on the fire years ago as more and more like him came on here and it was unpleasant trying to navigate around their BS.

As they say, haters gonna hate. They are pathetically funny actually. I'm here and I started this thread for those that want to expand their thinking, to share in the hope that has been rekindled in myself since I went full on MAGA w/POTUS. Q simply feeds that fire and, though I seriously doubted Q's validity at first, for me the probability that this was a larp significantly decreased the more time I spent researching, for myself, the topics Q mentioned (like he asked us to do.) I'd wager that few of the detractors have even tested those waters as it is just so easy and convenient to hold onto muh beliefs and point the finger while three are pointed back towards them. Here's a recent Q post that has relevance to all I've said:

Aug 06 2018 19:31:41
Q !A6yxsPKia.
Psychological Projection.
Define Conspiracy.
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
"a conspiracy to destroy the government"
2. the action of plotting or conspiring.
"they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice"
[Fake News]
Fake News collaborating and pushing knowingly false information?
Fake News ‘KNOWINGLY FALSE’ narrative pushes.
1. POTUS colluded w/ Russia to win the 2016 Presidential election
2. POTUS is puppet to PUTIN
3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies
4. POTUS will collapse U.S. economy
5. POTUS will collapse stock market
6. POTUS will cause war w/ NK
7. POTUS will cause war w/ IRAN
8. POTUS will destroy the world.
9. On and on……..(knowingly false)
FEAR & SCARE PUSH.
They would rather see NK peace negotiations fail (WAR!) than see POTUS resolve.
Scandalous Media Bias?
Conspiracy?
Collaboration?
What are they hiding?
FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS NOT FREE AND INDEPENDENT.
FAKE NEWS MEDIA = PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
Think WL list of journalists who colluded w/ HRC/DNC (2016 Pres election).
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED by RACE.
DIVIDED by RELIGION.
DIVIDED by CULTURE.
DIVIDED by CLASS.
DIVIDED by POLITICAL AFFILIATION.
DIVIDED YOU ARE WEAK.
TOGETHER YOU ARE STRONG.
YOU, THE PEOPLE, HAVE THE POWER.
This movement challenges their ‘forced’ narrative.
This movement challenges people to not simply trust what is being reported.
Research for yourself.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
This movement is not about one person or a group of people.
WE, THE PEOPLE.

You are witnessing a FULL PANIC ATTACK by the FAKE NEWS MEDIA & COVERT ALT MEDIA AFFILIATES (foreign gov’t).
They cannot contain or defeat what they do not understand.
Is any of this normal?
Think sealed indictments count.
Think resignations of CEOs.
Think resignations of Senators.
Think resignations of Congress.
Think termination of sr FBI…
Think termination of sr DOJ…
WATERGATE X1000
Attacks will only intensify.
Logical thinking.
Ask yourself a simple question – WHY????
Q

But what about Q? Well here's a great story by a credible source: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/ascending-legacy-media-spotlight-propels-qanon-movement/

Finally getting some positive press, but of course, Gateway Pundit is not Mockingbird Fake News. NBC on the other hand, has had Q's attention of late:

Aug 11 2018 20:23:21
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/statuses/1028408743309008899
Do you believe in coincidences?
TRUTH to power.
Q

Aug 12 2018 12:01:42
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028633682918166528
https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/status/1028669284535422976
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
Why did NBC have a 'confidential' con call yesterday w/ a few of its news affiliates re: the need to remove 'potentially' sensitive Tweets?
Panic @ NBCNews? https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1028597500427550720
Has Media Matters been hired to locate and IDEN 'potentially' sensitive Tweets from 'known' characters?
The more you know….
Q

Trust the plan. WWG1WGA

You queers are a sensitive bunch.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"