Originally Posted by WillARights
All this Q stuff is not much of a revelation. We KNOW most of this stuff already. Even without Q.

The problem here is what does the average/ above average intelligence workaday person do about it, if the sick and wicked have insulated and protected themselves wth the Law, or fear of retribution by their own kind if they speak out? Theyve banded together in a form of abject stupidity and denial that protects them all. They shovel it 24/7.

Who has a plan? I mean, I know what the vast majority of want to do, but nobody wants jailed. Trump will not be enough to take down a worldwide cabal.
They need defectors from their side, or action on our side beyond Trump.

Frankly Im alitte tired of hearing about it, when the common person has no way to go after it and crush it at the level and size its gonna take.

And if youve been here long enough,you know we agree on less than more, and men and women agree on just as much or less.

it doesnt seem like conventional action is gonna get the job done. The only thing that truly makes people take notice is violence in some form. Were probably not going there,

Just gonna let the men in Wash DC take care of it? Let Q Keep stringing us along with stuff we already know?
The Swamp clears itself out? Unlikely. All Q says is educate yourself. Theres pretty good intelligence on this board already.
But if were counting on enough of Americans to band together to squarsh this? Pipedream, when the oppostion cheats in the Halls of Power. And the other side of the Hall just wants their paycheck from the gravytrain to go uninterrupted.

Lets hear any ideas to help. Vote? Done. Write? Done. Withold funds? Done. Turn off the diseases? Done. Spread the word? Done. Join orgs to support rights? Done.

Next course of action is??

Short of Trumpy calling us out as the minutemen militia, to lend some kind of legitimacy to what needs done, Im all ears.

(Trump didnt coin "Fake News". I did. In 2013, when I wrote a letter taking down JStew from the Daily Show, who quit 7 months later. grin

Youre welcome America!! wink What more can I do??!).

WillARights,

Idea's to help set the ship on a true course? You named the minor ones, good ones, but minor. We are in a War, no doubt about it, but not a War most of us want it to be. This is an Information War, a War for your mind. Tired of hearing about what Q, Whip, Jag, or myself are saying? Then the War is lost and if for nothing more than for the lack of interest.
And lets not forget that Q is asking us to dig for the information not to give to Q or Trump, but to our neighbors, friends, and family. This information will set us free and stop the demonic evil from taking us over. The lack of the public knowing this information is what got us into this mess.
All Q is saying is stuff most of us already know! Really! Think about that. Did most already know how deep and far the Child Trafficking issue was? How many knew about Epstein Island? How many knew the extent of the corruption in the DOJ and the names? How many knew who had been running North Korea for years? How many knew who ask Trump to run for President? How many knew that Military Intelligence is Q? How many knew that Abraham Lincoln was a direct descendant of the number one family head in the Illuminati? How many knew that Hitler's original last name was Rothschild or that his daughters name is Angela Merkle? Did many know that Google was involved in bringing down the US in order to become a Global Gov.? How many knew that the Iran Nuclear Deal was not about Nuclear power? How many knew about the Uranium 1 deal and who all the players were. This could on and on and on, but the point is, without Q very little of this would be known to the populace.