Never implied you had to know or even care about Q to be MAGA. Quite the contrary. Q only provides the icing to the MAGA cake, in that there is a relaxation into understanding that there is a plan, there's a captain at the helm, and there are good Patriots that are literally putting their lives on the line for all of us in the greatest story of our lives. The ending of this story determines our collective future. Currently we are Winning Bigly. But make no mistake, we are all in this together. Hence, WWG1WGA.

Bayou, why so many posts in a thread you don't care about? And noting that very special people are the only ones counting? Funny, I hadn't noticed how many times you've posted. Apparently, you are the only special person on this thread. Q often says, "think mirror." I'm sure you're well acquainted with yours. Did you not read this part of the Q drop I posted a page or so ago?

Define 'Projection'.
The attribution of one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or to objects; especially : the externalization of blame, guilt, or responsibility as a defense against anxiety?
Define 'Narcissist'.
A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves: narcissists who think the world revolves around them | narcissists preening themselves in front of the mirror?

Wow. Another coincidence. Imagine that.

That being said, I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with you if that's what is required to give to our children and grandchildren an America that I can be proud of. A future of Freedom and Liberty. Because that's ultimately all that really matters. Copy?

The actual time reading a Q drop only takes a minute or two, compared to the hours spent using our friend google to search open source info re:the current focus of the "dig" or subject of the collective anon's attention on 8chan. I don't consider myself "above" anyone else because I research and they don't, in fact, that's a large part of the reason I'm here. To share. Because this isn't about me. It's about US. I also don't mind calling it as I see it, so I'll call a shill a shill and sleep well tonight. And I don't need anyone to BE a convert to be in the game. I'm here for the guys that haven't heard, that want to hear, or are on the fence. It's about the info to empower you to break FREE of an abusive covert reality and wake the [bleep] up and fight the good fight between your ears. Very little else matters to me at this point in my life other than being present in this moment with those I love the most in this world, my 2 boys, now 12 & 14. Because I'm doing this for them. As for you that openly scoff at us now...we won't hold it against you when you are thanking us down the line for sounding the alarm as the watchmen on the wall. If I didn't tell ya, and I knew they were at the gates, your blood would be on me. Now that I told ya, it's on you.

Does that clear things up for you?

Cheers!

Last edited by Whip; 08/19/18.