Originally Posted by BayouRover
Don't believe that the only people who are hoping Trump gets the swamp drained totally and will help when the time is right and proper are just the people who devote hours of their day to reading Q drops. That is foolish arrogance and narcissim. And in the process, you're probably not winning many new converts beyond what you have now. Maybe try a different approach...?

I think that this makes post #32 , maybe even # 33 for me, but who but the very special people are counting......... laugh

So this post wasn't directed at us? Is there others who devote time ( a couple of minutes for me, I read fast) reading Q posts and post what they read on here? Like Whip and Jag, I do this for my kids, all 7 of them, got ya beat Whip, and for my grand kids, all 15 of them...……….so far. I also do it to inform folks and so you know, this isn't my first rodeo doing this either. I've been researching and following this stuff for 40 plus years always with the illusion that the American people will wake up to what is going on. Unfortunately, it has been disappointing, but I continue to have faith.