Well, Q can be cryptical, but an anon called him out on it and, might be just another coincidence, but lately comms are pretty straightforward. Armageddon is a battle, which is part of the end times. That battle is not something I'm focused on. The battle for our mind is. Know that we were reminded in the bible that no one knows the day, but the time would come where you wouldn't even have the time to go into your house to get your coat. They were drinking, and carrying on, marrying and such, when it happened and they weren't prepared. That, my friend, is far more important than MAGA and what's going on with Q. That's where I was coming from, since I'm naturally a prepper of sorts, so preparing for that is pretty high on the list, no? Might want to keep the oil topped off in the lamp. Prudent.

So, in my thinking, knowing that the true battle is fought on the spiritual which, according to natural law, manifests in the physical, it only behooves us to be prepared and make sure our lamp oil is topped off. How you handle that is up to you, but it's not complicated, that's for sure. I know, without any doubt whatsoever, that at some point in time the Creator of all that is will ask of me an accounting of my choices in this lifetime. I want to hear, "Well done, my good and faithful servant." It most certainly ain't about church or church doin's. It is relationship, the willingness to ask for something more intimate. Should you choose to ask for that, in Jesus, a better advocate you'll never find. WORD. Knock, and the door shall be opened unto thee.

It's all good man. Snark away, but I appreciate your restraint. wink