Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It SHOULD be allowable to disbelieve official accounts of events without putting forth an alternative “ theory “ about it. But it’s not.

A Defense Lawyer is under no obligation to present an alternative explanation, nor point to a different person as being the perpertrator of a crime....... but juries have come to expect it.

For instance, I don’t know the truth behind the killing of JFK, but I sure as hell don’t believe Oswald acted alone. I think that qualifies me as a “Doubter “, not a Conspiracy Theorist.

By the same token, I can believe career bureaucrats in our intelligence agencies want to see Trump fail, just as Limbaugh wanted to see Obama fail. That doesn’t require me to believe some elaborate plot orchestrated from the top down by some Deep State Mastermind. It also does not require me to dismiss THAT scenario out of hand.

Sooo, based on this theory you offer, if you photo and write an article about your rifle and tell us the caliber is 30-06, you show close up photo's of the barrel that states it is 30-06, you show loaded rounds and fired rounds that say 30-06. Then you bring forth the witnesses, documented writings, the builder, ect all saying it is a 30-06, then your logic says that if I say I don't believe it, I call BS, that it is as valid as your proof. No reasoning needed, just feeling?

What it sounds like is, you are not interested in researching but you still want a voice.

Neighbor, I don’t own a 30 06....... I’m a Weatherby slut.

I gave up posting pictures of groups long before you wandered up to this Campfire.

But there’s a helluva difference between reading something that is from a known personality and faceless posters on a secret site.

As far as having a voice....... damn right I do.

Finally.... I offered no theory at all....... that’s your gig.

You may have missed my point, but that's ok.