...cheese and crackers fellas...

We KNOW they know what their opposing party friends were doing. Them in charge having all the info is not the problem.

It is GETTING them to use that incriminating information on their friends. To obey the Law! And follow the Constitution, sending their fellow elitist friends to jail or at least be fired.

How do we get THIS to happen? Hope and Pray? How do WE make sure this punishment process is carried out and successful for the many, many that deserve it.

Im afraid Their going to do the bare minimum so as not to upset the whole system. No testimony should be in private and not under oath. Many will escape prosecution.

300 million man march? To where? To whos office?

Sedition, Conspiracy. Federal Election tampering. Evidence tampering/destruction of Federal investigation.
Are their any worse crimes for .Gov??
They tried to deliberately nullify our American right of free election and the results. I mean, what else is there, to be a free America(n) if we are denied our right to choose our officials?

Trust the plan to me means cross yer fingers and hope the Swamp self corrects. Uh-uh.

How do WE THE PEOPLE put the pressure on? To show those who can fix it we KNOW what they tried to do, and we are watching.

Somebodys gonna have to tell me. Every email I get from politicians and Conservative groups gets a response that we are aware what the Leftists tried to do, heres a reminder, and we expect handcuffs and punishment. We arent believing any lip service from you all any longer.

This episode is the HEIGHT of .gov chicanery and malfeasance.

Last edited by WillARights; 08/28/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016