I've never been much into fhuqking around,so simply do not. Easily one of THE most FUN rifles ever fhuqking built,is a Feinwerkbau 300S side cocking Springer. 'Twas a time,they were THE Holy Fhuqking Grail of Accuracy and still to this very day,they remain a marvel. The ergo's are fantastic,the trigger is beyond superb and while their Iron Sights are rather good...they are easily scoped to boot. Furthermore,one can easily extrapolate Velocity/BC and flight characteristics,to more mainstay centerfire offerings and cross reference those findings,while really stretching the platform out.

Peter Hathaway Capstick coined it "Mini Sniping",which is a fair label IMHO. An article of that billing,was in G&A on October of '84.

Mini Sniping RINK

Anywhoo...once such excellence is experienced,everything else wanes miserably in comparison. I'll take mine with an RWS 27MOA integral ring mount and a 10x Fixed Fhuqker,fed with JSB Exacts. Hint.

[Linked Image]

It prolly don't suck,that they share some High Zoot Annie 54 Virtue(s). Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Capstick never really did get much right,but at 30yds in the backyard in nice conditions,a FWB 300S will certainly connect fhuqking dots.

[Linked Image]

HW 97's in .22 are fun too,but fhuqking lightyears wayyyyyyyyyy shy of a 300's Splendor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.