Originally Posted by Whip
Will, that was a very informative article. Rather murky waters there and there being no consensus re:Hamdi it makes one wonder what will happen moving forward. Perhaps if evidence was clearly presented of intentional misconduct to subvert a sitting president one might be reached? Hmmm...

Hosfly, I understood the article to imply that we are navigating uncharted waters in that we are transitioning from MSM controlled boob tube culture where the sheeple are easily manipulated (by manipulating the narrative) to one where open source information that is less easily controlled by [them] foments a[video:yahoo]https://youtu.be/Cd_Ch7AOcow[/video] culture where we are self informed, less easily fooled, and therefore more dangerous to [their] status quo. Main stream sources are becoming less significant and have less clout. That is what drives the self organized collective intelligence of the group that is now "woke." I must have missed the reference to AI. I'll have to read it again.

Evidently, we are going to be shifting to a new financial system also, in that we will be leaving the Khazarian funny money system and returning to the gold standard from what i hear. Below is one example:

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin