Copy that Patriot NC. Descended from brother of DOI signer here. Family landed in Mass. in 1650 something IIRC. Original deplorables, at least in the King's opinion:) Family fought in Rev. War and Civil War as well. Dad was a grunt...rifle company CO first tour, Advisor to RVN 2nd tour...was in Hue during Tet. Actually called home to inform us he had extended his tour in order to be there when they retook the city. He was a true Marine and his men loved him. OoooRah Dad!

So I come from a long line of Patriots. I'd like to think they'd be proud of me as their Spirit burns within though I will not pay even close to the price they paid. Not sharing this to brag or say I'm different, just to say that many of our families have invested blood for our freedom and many Patriots not only have a common goal but a common lineage. Brothers of another mother if you will. With God's grace and mercy I do believe we have, at least up to this point, avoided bloodletting thus far with POTUS .Mil and Q team and their plan. I pray for their continued success. The show has only started though. We've got a long way to go and the [beast] is cornered. No holds barred from here on out. I trust POTUS.

Sons of Liberty then>Q movement now. Different times/different tactics. Still a battle of information/education though, particularly with the MSM fed sheeple. So many clueless as to what has actually taken place. While we discuss this on the fire and red pill our neighbors, good and brave Patriots are putting their lives on the line and spilling their blood on our behalf. Pray for them. So much happening that we never know about. I just lost a good friend who was one of those silent, deadly warriors. RIP Sarge.

Be of good cheer Patriots! We are all living history now in this, the 2nd American Revolution. The goal remains the same. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Prospects are looking real good right now.

Cheers!