FWIW, Sarge loved Trump. He loved that he is raw and real and grabbed them by the pu**y..."I used to do that sheit too Whip," he'd say with a grin in his eyes. He hated commies, drug lords, and liberals equally. Even if you were alone with him in a room, when he told you something important he'd do a perimeter check with his eyes and lean in closer when he spoke. He was a diabetic (as is my youngest son) and he always checked in with my son, asking him how his blood sugars were doing...encouraging him to fight that "f'ing diabetes" and to never give up. F bombs were entirely appropriate for young kids, as long as they were warriors. He cracked me up. My boys loved him.

At first, Sarge didn't believe Q was real. After he did some checking with his SF buddies though, he came into my office one day last December and, after ascertaining that there was nobody else around, confirmed that, according to his sources, this was the real deal. "He said some sheit that not many know about Whip. We're gonna save our country." He was ecstatic. He loved America without reserve.